The Triplets Arrived!

The triplets arrived [name]December[/name] 16 and came home on [name]Monday[/name] the 5th of [name]January[/name].

[name]Alfred[/name] [name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Edgar[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Honor[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]

We are very excited and already tired. We went with the middle initials of the boys to match our first names of H and S and then matches [name]Clair[/name]'s name with both initials. She has already been named [name]Clair[/name] by the big brothers. [name]Fritz[/name] and [name]Ned[/name] are what we are calling the baby boys. I look at the little boys and think, did we hang them with such formal old names? And then remember - they are little so short a time and big grown men forever. So we are complete - [name]Henry[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Fritz[/name], [name]Ned[/name] and [name]Clair[/name].

Congratulations! The names are wonderful. I’m wishing much happiness to the whole family.

[name]How[/name] sweet! I love your names. [name]Clair[/name] is adorable. I love [name]Alfred[/name], and [name]Edgar[/name]. What a wonderfully named family. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

Wow! Congratulations! Fantastic names. Out of curiosity, are you in the U.S.?

Congrats! What fabulous names!

Congratulations! :slight_smile: Beautiful choices

Yes, we are in the US. [name]Just[/name] trying to not be [name]Jakob[/name], [name]Jaydyn[/name] or anything else in the top 10. Did not even realise the importance of this until after the birth of our first son [name]Henry[/name]. Have one baby clueless about names and you learn quickly afterwards. We carefully chose [name]Julian[/name], [name]Alfred[/name], [name]Edgar[/name] and [name]Sinclair[/name]. I don’t think we will see duplicates in our area too soon. We do have a heavy hispanic population and hear [name]Alfredo[/name] and [name]Edgar[/name], but we like that influence and are happy with our choices.

Congratulations-- what a great set of names. I absolutely love them!

I love all your children’s names, even [name]Henry[/name]. I know [name]Henry[/name]'s very popular, but I adore it anyway. [name]Even[/name] the middle names are amazing-I can tell you put a lot of thought into them. Very rich and lovely!

I know I’m late coming to this, but congratulations – love love love the names. if you send a picture to pam@nameberry.com, we’d love to post it on the site!

Taking CARE of a [name]BABY[/name] is Hard Work and when you are 15 yrs old. The father does care his name is [name]Nicholas[/name] He also lives…

Taking CARE of a [name]BABY[/name] is Hard Work and when you are 15 yrs old. The father does care his name is [name]Nicholas[/name] He also lives…[/quote]

?