The Triplets Have Arrived!

My beautiful wife [name]Grace[/name] has instructed me to post here to let you all know that our girls have arrived safely and she would like to thank you all for your input into their names!
In order of their entrance to the world we have:

[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Florence[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Olive[/name]

Their big sisters are absolutely delighted with these three new little babies to love and to look after. I’m sure [name]Grace[/name] will return at some point to tell you all about them but for now she and they are resting in hospital.

[name]Grace[/name]'s Husband

Wow, congratulations! Their names are incredibly perfect! I hope [name]Grace[/name] is feeling well and that the recovery goes smoothly. Good luck to you in your house full of women! Can’t wait to hear more about the babies.

Wonderful, wonderful names! Big congrats and I wish [name]Grace[/name] a speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know!

Congratulations to [name]Grace[/name], [name]Grace[/name]'s husband, and [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]'s husband’s children! I [name]LOVE[/name] their names, and am so glad [name]Grace[/name] told you to post here! I wish you and your family the very best! ([name]Hi[/name], [name]Grace[/name]!) :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you, [name]Grace[/name], and the whole family. I’m so happy to hear that the girls have arrived. They all have lovely names. Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful news! Looking forward to hearing from [name]Grace[/name] when she’s recovered.

Congratulations, they are beautifully named!

Huge congratulations and all warmest wishes from everyone at nameberry. Fabulous names and we can’t wait to see a picture!

[name]Welcome[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Florence[/name] & [name]Imogen[/name] :slight_smile: well done [name]Grace[/name], congrats to you and your family

Perfect names! I love them all!! Congradt’s to your family…

Congratulations! :slight_smile: You guys picked wonderful names, and I adore the name [name]Clementine[/name].
Good luck with the new addition to your family.

Congratulations!
I love the triplet names! [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is one of my favorites :slight_smile:

Many thanks for the congratulations :slight_smile:

I am so relieved to have the pregnancy and birth over with and glad to say that two of our three girls are home! [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] are home and we are all eagerly waiting for the littlest of the babies, [name]Florence[/name], to join us :slight_smile:
[name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] are over the moon to have three new sisters and I can say with conviction that whilst I will continue to enjoy reading about everyone’s naming experiences here, I won’t be needing any further advice as six little girls is more than enough for us!

Thank you again,
[name]Gracie[/name]