The Twins Have Arrived!

Hello all! [name]John[/name] and [name]Drake[/name] here to announce the birth of our twins:

[name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]-[name]Stone[/name]
Six pounds, one ounce. [name]Born[/name] at 7:07 AM on [name]June[/name] 17th 2011.

and

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Draco[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]-[name]Stone[/name]
Six pounds, three ounces. [name]Born[/name] at 7:16 AM on [name]June[/name] 17th 2011.

They have a four year old sister, [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]-[name]Stone[/name], who is thrilled with the arrival of her new little brothers! :slight_smile:

[name]Jonny[/name] and [name]Nate[/name] have beautiful dark hair, dark eyes, and are completely identical.

Thank you to everyone who helped us chose names for our twins :slight_smile:

• [name]John[/name] and [name]Drake[/name]

Congratulations! I love that you have [name]Draco[/name] as a middle name, it honours [name]Drake[/name] in such an unexpected way :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Congrats to you on the birth of your twins, [name]Jonny[/name] and [name]Nate[/name]. As they’re identical, I hope they have different personalities so you can tell them apart! :smiley: . Good luck to you and your family, [name]Mischa[/name].

Warmest congratulations!

What fabulous names! I just love [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Draco[/name]. Such a handsome pair. Congratulations to you and your other beautifully named little one!

Congratulations! Cute names. :wink:

Congrats on your boys! You chose very handsome names. I love how unexpected [name]Draco[/name] is.

http://dailybooth.com/johnanddrake/17018917

http://dailybooth.com/johnanddrake/17018932

Pictures of [name]Jonathan[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] :slight_smile:

I love both names and nicknames. Agreed with agirlinred, [name]Draco[/name] is a perfectly tuned and unexpected choice!
I read your other post and I think you sound a truly inspirational family. All the luck in the world to you and your three children (and counting!)

Congratulations!

You chose lovely names for the twins.