The Twins Have Arrived!

Hellos Berries! I’d like to thank you for all the help you’ve given us. And after bouncing back and forth on what feels like a million names, me and my husband are overjoyed to announce the birth of our twin daughters, Adah June and Aria Capri Ferreira! Adah came into the world at 5lb & 3oz, and arrived April 02, 2024 at 4:34 a.m. Her twin sister Aria arrived twelve minutes later at 4:46 a.m, weighing a whopping 7lb & 5oz! We have been with these sweet girls for just over 24 hours and we are in love! Every moment I’ve spent with them is some of the best in my life. (I was going to post pictures of them, but I’m not that comfortable with sharing my kids face on here. I have on Instagram, but I don’t want their faces EVERYWHERE)

38 Likes

Congratulations! Such gorgeous names :heart_eyes:

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Adah[/name_f] & [name_f]Aria[/name_f] are lovely together :two_hearts:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!

Such sweet names :two_hearts:

Wishing you all the best with your twins and a speedy recovery following their birth.

Double congratulations on the arrival of your twins girls!
Their names are lovely! Short, sweet, and very captivating. [name_f]Adah[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is a very gentle and romantic name. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Capri[/name_f] sounds melodic and lively.

I wish you a good recovery and a smooth adjustment to parenthood.
Good luck with everything :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations!
[name_f]Adah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] are great names!

[name_f]Adah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] are so lovely! Congratulations!!!

Huge congratulations!! [name_f]Adah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] are just the sweetest together, wishing you and your family tons of health and happiness!! :green_heart:

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names!

Congratulations! Such sweet names x

Congratulations!!

[name_f]Adah[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Capri[/name_f] make a very beautiful sibset :white_heart::sparkles:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you! You’ll never believe the journey it took to settle on [name_f]Aria[/name_f], haha

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you! The Twins are doing amazing, and I’m working on recovering, haha

1 Like

Thank you! It is a little hard to believe I have two little humans to care for, but I’m really excited. All the sweet moments with them have been so sweet and memorable!

1 Like

Thank you! Thankfully the twins didn’t need to be delivered via c-section (I can’t stand needles in my spine!) And a lot of the doctors and nurses are pretty shocked at how well the girls are doing. I’m very thankful they’re doing so well.

1 Like

Thank you! I really like how they’re similar but not.

congratulations!! :sunflower: such gorgeous names 🫶🏻