They are here

Remember two months and a half ago when I came to you looking for suggestions for a friend of mine (Cora and Esther’s siblings) ? Siblings for Cora & Esther
Well, THEY ARE HERE
At the time that I posted my dear friend told me that she didnt know the gender so she was looking for both boy and girl names… but truth is that all along she was preagnet with a little boy and a little girl :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

with no further ado… on the 26th of december… Adelina Violet James & Hugo Sterling Fox joined big sisters Cora Beatrice May (4) & Esther Margot Rose (2)

Now they have Coco, Tess, Ada & Hugh

i saw their entire journey of picking the right names and your suggestions were very helpfull… for the girl it was really close between little Ada, Fern or Dalia… and the boy was almost a little Felix

I can’t wait to meet these babies in person… and thank you for all the help :heart_decoration:

44 Likes

congratulations to her! [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] have such beautiful names :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Such gorgeous names!

Congrats to them :orange_heart:

1 Like

Wow, those names are gorgeous!!! Congratualtions to your friend!!

1 Like

gorgeous names! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aww congratulations these are lovely names :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations to your friend! All of her children have gorgeous names! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations to your friend!! Her kids have stunning names :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]!
:cupcake: :teddy_bear: :honey_pot:
They have beautiful names!

1 Like

Congrats to them! Such wonderful names! :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Adelina[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are stunning names! I love them together. Congrats to your family! :slight_smile:

1 Like

congratulations to her! what stunning names :heart_eyes: welcome to the world, adelina & hugo :heart:

1 Like

The sibset is wonderful. [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] both have gorgeous names

1 Like

Stunning choices! Congrats!

1 Like

Oh my gosh what an amazing set !!

1 Like

Congratulations to their family! What beautiful additions to make a gorgeous sibset! :black_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations to your friend! [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are perfection!!

1 Like