They're here!

We would like to announce the arrival of [name]Edward[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], [name]William[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] [name]Rose[/name]! Weighing in at 4lb, 3lb 8oz and 3lb 6oz respectively. They arrived suddenly at 30 weeks despite the hospitals best efforts to halt the labour and were born as they were preping [name]Elinor[/name] for emergency C section… She is recovering well but is a little overwhelmed by the whole thing (as am I to be honest - just didn’t have time to think it happened so fast). They are now 2 days old - all in the NICU - [name]Edward[/name] and [name]William[/name] are on ventilators and [name]Mary[/name] is doing really well just on oxygen. They all have feeding tubes but [name]Mary[/name] had a couple of sucks from a bottle this morning! So far no major problems have been identified with any of them, they just need time - so fingers crossed it stays that way.

[name]Elinor[/name] would like me to pass on her thanks for all your help with their names and she will be back with an update when she leaves the hospital.

[name]Elliot[/name]

I’ve been following [name]Elinor[/name]'s naming efforts and, aside from sending you my compliments on three great, classic name choices, I also send you all my best wishes, and especially [name]Edward[/name], [name]William[/name] and [name]Mary[/name]. I’m glad there are no major problems so far, and sincerely hope that it stays that way.

Congratulations!
[name]Auburn[/name]

Oh, congrats to you and [name]Elinor[/name] and best wishes for everyone to make a speedy recovery!

Congratulations to you all, and wishing [name]Elinor[/name] and the 3 babies a quick recovery! [name]Love[/name] all the names you chose! :smiley:

Congratulations to you all, and wishing [name]Elinor[/name] and the 3 babies a quick recovery! [name]Love[/name] all the names you chose! :smiley:

Wonderful, wonderful news I too have been travelling along with [name]Elinor[/name] as she asked us to help name your beautiful babies.

Great names and so happy that all went well and that babies are happy and healthy.

Again warmest congratulations from me.

rollo
oxoxoxo

PS I noticed that baby 2 is [name]William[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and as [name]Elinor[/name] had posted his name on an earlier thread as [name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name] I was surprised to see the change and just wondered if you changed your minds at the last minute from [name]Thomas[/name] to [name]William[/name]?

Thankyou very much everyone - I will pass your messages on to [name]Elinor[/name]! We changed our minds when [name]William[/name] was born… [name]Thomas[/name] just wasn’t right for him so we switched the names around.

We had our first cuddle today with [name]Mary[/name] (she’s amazed everyone in the place with her progress - going to be a feisty one!) but it will be a while before we can pick the boys up although they are doing great in their own way. I know it’s what everyone says but they are just so small - just doesn’t seem real!

[name]Elinor[/name] is living in the NICU at the moment - not sure I’m going to get her out of the place! [name]Will[/name] be very hard for her to leave without them all. The hospital are great and have rooms for parents of babies in the NICU to stay in but only usually for the first 2 weeks unless they are really sick/or the ward is quiet. I’m currently managing the rabble at home and [name]Elinor[/name]'s sister is sleeping on the sofa (bless her) to help out.

[name]Elliot[/name]

I love [name]William[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]…the name [name]William[/name] is one of my favorites. I also loved hearing how well the babies are doing, as I was a preemie, myself–born at 30 weeks! (2 lbs., 6 oz.)

Best of luck to you all! :smiley:

Huge congratulations from all of us here at nameberry. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know and all best wishes for your lovely (and beautifully named) family!

Congrats to you, [name]Elinor[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Peter[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], and [name]Sophie[/name] on the arrival of [name]Edward[/name], [name]William[/name], and [name]Mary[/name]! Great classic names, and I’m so happy to hear that the babies are doing well thus far. Wishing you all luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: