Thinking about Ginevra

Hi everyone

Sorry to make so many posts recently, but they’re a good distraction and I really appreciate all your comments.

Now, I’ve been thinking a lot about [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] recently and how much I really like it - it’s the name of my favourite character, it’s a nod to the Brontës and I just love the sounds. The problem is, I can’t settle on a middle name. I’ve put some options below but any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks for any votes and comments

• Ginevra [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
  • Ginevra [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
  • Ginevra [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
  • Ginevra [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
  • Ginevra [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
  • Ginevra [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
  • Ginevra [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
  • Ginevra [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

0 voters

1 Like

Voted for [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] & [name_u]Snow[/name_u], but [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] also gets an honorary vote!

1 Like

Ginevra is such a gorgeous, striking name with such presence, I like it best with the single-syllable middles.

Ginevra [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is a real show-stopper, but [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is beautifully balanced and elegant as well.

1 Like

Ginevra is lovely! I think it’s fairly popular in [name_f]Italy[/name_f]? I voted for [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as middles.

@futuremama thank you :heart:

@katinka thank you! I’m liking the one syllable names too:)

@almostactually thank you! I believe it might even be number one in [name_f]Italy[/name_f] atm :grin:

2 Likes

It’s so coincidental for me to see this post! [name_f]My[/name_f] SIL dressed up at [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] Wisely for Halloween and I was curious what her name was short for and apparently it’s a nickname for [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]! I was instantly smitten! [name_f]My[/name_f] veto happy husband immediately crushed my dreams but it’s so stunning. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband has no taste :joy:

1 Like

Ginevra [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is lovely. I like some of the other middles, but the shortness and simplicity of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] works well with the the luxurious-sounding [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is gorgeous too, but it is very [name_f]Villette[/name_f] (although I doubt most people would notice!).

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]! I’ve been thinking of it too! I love [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] or [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] out of your list!

1 Like

Number four last year but who knows for 2020!

You know I love [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and you suggested [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] to me and it’s adorable plus it takes it away from the inevitable [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] Weasley comparison back to [name_f]Villette[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] it!

1 Like

@lnxn091 oh no! It is a gorgeous name - shame it got vetoed

@harvest-endellion thank you! Yeah, I’m thinking short middles work best :slight_smile:

@gia.berry thank you! [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is very [name_f]Villette[/name_f] but I think that’s why I like it

@anon47024950 thank you!!

@standardcrow my mistake! Who knows what will happen this year though! Thank you!! I’m glad you like it and I kind of like that it feels very [name_f]Villette[/name_f] to people who’ve read it :slight_smile:

3 Likes