Thinking ahead! Need help with fourth daughter's name

Hello!
I have three daughters. [name]Kyra[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] (9), [name]Ava[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] (6) and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] (1). I am not pregnant or ttc right now but am always thinking about names. For a fourth daughter I have always loved [name]Lydia[/name]. I feel like since all the other girls end in “A” I should continue the trend. At this point there are a lot of names that I like but not many that I love. All three of my girls were almost [name]Olivia[/name], a name I loved since childhood, but in the end I always found that I knew too many of them. [name]Lydia[/name] has a similar sound, but I don’t know any. I teach ballet so I’ve had a lot of students over the years and certain names have just been overdone.

Some other names I like:
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]

Also, I should say that [name]Kyra[/name] is pronounced K"ear"a. I have always regretted this spelling. She gets a lot of K"eye"ra or people misspell it [name]Keira[/name], [name]Kiera[/name] etc. I would want a pretty cut and dry spelling. Last name is fairly simple, starts with a P, and is two syllables.
Does anyone have any other suggestions for me that would sound good with my daughters names?

Thanks,
[name]Lindsay[/name]

I really like both [name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] with your girls names. [name]Gemma[/name] would also go nicely.

I just had to say that I’m one of four girls and one of my sisters is named [name]Lindsay[/name]! Anyways, I love [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Helena[/name]!

The only name I can think of to add is [name]Cora[/name]. There’s something so sweet sounding about it. Good luck!

[name]Kyra[/name], [name]Ava[/name], [name]Stella[/name], and…
I like [name]Tessa[/name] the most, but I wouldn’t use it with [name]Stella[/name]. :frowning:
I dislike [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], and [name]Helena[/name] with your girls’ names.
[name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Lilia[/name] are beautiful, I also like [name]Lilah[/name].

Others that might work…
[name]Maya[/name]/[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name] (too nicknamey?)
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]