Third baby girl ❤️

Congratulations :confetti_ball: What a wonderful name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]! She matches perfectly with her sisters. :ringer_planet:

1 Like

I just replied to about 5 birth announcements & this is my favorite name by far <3

1 Like

I love [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]! Really love the meaning behind it as well. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Such a gorgeously named trio :two_hearts:

1 Like

All your daughters’ names are beautiful!
Congratulations!

1 Like

OMG I love [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], Congratulations

1 Like

So much love to your family! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your daughters have beautiful names and they are just perfect together!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sweet baby! What an absolutely beautiful name she has (and your other girls as well)!

1 Like

We have 3 girls, too! Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a lovely name and sib set!

1 Like

@morgantaylore [name_m]Just[/name_m] saw Astrid’s name reveal on the [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name [name_f]Envy[/name_f] Insta… she’s Internet famous already! :joy:

3 Likes

I looove baby name envy!

3 Likes

Gorgeous name! I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] too! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Your daughters have very beautiful names, strong and sweet at the same time

1 Like

What a perfect sibset!! [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] are just sublime together.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is beautiful.

1 Like

Had to come here to say that you have great taste in baby names! I have two girls, a [name_f]Margot[/name_f] (Margaret) Soph!a and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], born in [name_u]February[/name_u]! I’m biased, but they’re great sibling names :laughing: :heart:

1 Like

Oooh right back at you!! Let me know if you have a name that got away! I’m currently trying to convince my husband we should have a fourth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @rjop88