Third baby girl ❤️

Our third beautiful baby girl, [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], was born at 7:59 pm yesterday. 7 lbs 4 ounces. 19.5 inches long. She joins big sisters [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f].

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] is a name that took us quite a while to decide on. We couldn’t decide on anything and previous favorites weren’t feeling right. We decided to look up Norwegian names for my husbands heritage and we both saw [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] first and it felt right immediately. I love how strong it is, the meaning, and that it is a two syllable no-nickname name like my other girls.

[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is a tribute to my father in law [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]. [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is named after both of our grandmothers and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] is after my father. I love how beautiful and meaningful all of their names are. :heart:

As this is most likely our last baby, thank you so much for the endless help and inspiration over the years !!

69 Likes

Congratulations! I absolutely adore the name [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], so beautiful and strong. I hope everyone is doing well :orange_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations. I love [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. It’s so strong and beautiful. I hope everyone is doing well. I’m so happy for you.

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has a beautiful name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is lovely, and I love your girls’ names together!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name!

1 Like

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is absolutely wonderful :heart: congratulations!!

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is a beautiful name and a great sister to [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], & [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] make a super sweet sister set. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, she has a lovely name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love the name Astrid and it goes beautifully with her sister’s names :grin:

1 Like

congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations, your girls all have beautiful names! :heart:

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!:tada:

1 Like

I was waiting for this announcement! Congratulations, you picked such a lovely name :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your sweet girl!

Congratulations! :sunflower:

congratulations! she has an absolutely gorgeous name! welcome to the world astrid :heart:

1 Like