Third princess

Hello everyone!
As some of you may know I let out a cry for help in October. My partner and I needed to find a name for our third daughter… and stat! Our first two girls are Ivy Alexandra and Sky Elizabeth :star: and we had no idea what to name our third! SO many people helped us out, and I am incredibly grateful. We are very pleased to announce our third princess…

Wren Isabella :heartpulse:
Born 7th November
6 pounds 4 oz

The name Wren was suggested to me so many times and my partner and I instantly fell in love with it. Her middle name Isabella was my grandma’s name and it just fits so perfectly with the name Wren. I still can’t believe we have THREE daughters, Ivy, Sky and Wren. Thank you so much everyone who helped us! Here is the link to my original post: Third daughter... Help!
:hearts:

55 Likes

Congratulations! That’s an adorable name

Ohhhh, congratulations!!! Three daughters!! How special!! Lovely names. Huge congrats. :heart_eyes:

Congratulations! What a sweet name :yellow_heart:

Congratulations! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_u]Sky[/name_u] all have beautiful names!! :heart:

Congratulations what a sweet name ! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_u]Wren[/name_u] :heart:

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is so fresh and sweet and works so well with [name_u]Sky[/name_u] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. Congratulations!

Congratulations! I love her name and it works just beautifully with her (amazingly named) sisters!

Congratulations!

I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] :purple_heart:

Congratulations! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is a beautiful name

Your girls have beautiful names and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is an absolutely perfect addition! I love it!! Congratulations:)

Congratulations! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is a gorgeous name and the three girls together make a stunning trio :revolving_hearts:

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!

Ahhh, congratulations! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is a wonderful name and goes so well with her big sisters.

Congratulations! I adore her name! So beautiful.

Congratulations! Besutiful!

Congrats! Wren is lovely and goes perfectly with her sisters names!

congratulations, they all have gorgeous names!

Congratulations!