Thought on this combo?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I have been looking to replace [name_m]Evan[/name_m] on my boys list as a close family friend just used the name. I asked some opinions on some names I was unsure of but considering yesterday. There has been one name that has stuck out to me and I have started to love it since putting it in a combo. I wanted to hear your opinions and your thoughts on it with my lists - I will provide both my girl and boy list, but please note that basically all the middle names are honours and/or have meaning. And I am pretty solid with my list :two_hearts:

Anyways, thoughts on:

• [name_m]Tristan[/name_m] Cole🦎
Boys List

[name_m]Owen[/name_m] Kurt🦎
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] Landon🦎
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] Clayton🦎
[name_m]Aidan[/name_m] Luke🦎

Girls List

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] Karoline🦋
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] Emilie🦋
[name_f]Maia[/name_f] Rose🦋
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] Alyssa🦋
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] Faith🦋

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

[name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is nice! It feels friendly and approachable like the other names on your list.

1 Like

[name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is lovely, and has a good flow! Style wise, it feels very down to earth and friendly – a boy next door vibe that blends well with the other names on your list.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m], and it fits in perfectly with your other choices.

1 Like

[name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

So, I’m a big fan of [name_m]Tristan[/name_m] - gentle but strong, mystical but grounded - and I knew the sweetest little kid called [name_m]Tristan[/name_m].

[name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is charming, handsome and lovely, breezy and versatile!

I think it goes well with your list!

1 Like

[name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] sounds amazing, and I agree that it fits really well with the other names on your list.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Tristan[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]! It sounds cool and adventurous. It goes great with your other combos too.

1 Like