Thoughts about these name combos?

These are my favourite name combos. I’m Swedish. [name_f]My[/name_f] partner is Ukrainian. I’m not pregnant, just love to play around with names.

Girls:
[name_f]Abrea[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] Rellian
[name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_u]Akiva[/name_u]

Any thoughts? I would appreciate some feedback. Are these names too weird?

Elsie [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] are amazing names! [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is pretty, but I’m not crazy about [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]. [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] is a good middle name. I love [name_m]Leif[/name_m]! [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_u]Akiva[/name_u] is a very interesting name.

1 Like

All of those are super cool! I especially love [name_f]Abrea[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] and [name_m]Eben[/name_m] Rellian. They all have a vaguely familiar but unexpected vibe to them.

1 Like

Overall I love your names! [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t think they’re too weird, maybe a bit out there but definitely more on the unique, special side than abnormal!

I like [name_f]Abrea[/name_f] and [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] separately, but I think together it’s too long and repetitive especially with the a and e sounds.
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is stunning, no issues!
[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is a very unique combo, I kind of like it!

Rellian is a great choice, I’ve never heard it but I like how it sounds. As for [name_m]Eben[/name_m], it’s one of my favourite boy names. I pronounce it eh-bun rather than ee-bun. [name_m]How[/name_m] about you? I’m not sure that they work together, I think because they both end in n and have similar sounds.
[name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] is a very handsome combination. I’m starting to fall for [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] and it sounds amazing with [name_m]Rufus[/name_m].
I also love [name_m]Leif[/name_m] and how unique it sounds. [name_u]Akiva[/name_u] is lovely too but I’m not a huge fan of how [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_u]Akiva[/name_u] flows. I would swap the middles so [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_u]Akiva[/name_u] and [name_m]Leif[/name_m] Rellian :heart_eyes:

I really love your taste in boy names, I wonder if I could be cheeky and ask what other names you’ve had on your list for boys?

1 Like

I like them all, especially the girl names (all of them are lovely) and [name_m]Eben[/name_m] Rellian. [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] and [name_m]Leif[/name_m] are also pretty cool.

your favorite combos are so stunning! [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f], [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], and [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_u]Akiva[/name_u] are my favorites! I especially love seeing [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f], [name_m]Viggo[/name_m], & [name_m]Leif[/name_m] being used and appreciated!!!

also, I’ve never heard of Rellian before, but I really like it! It’s so cool!

Elsie seraphina and viggo [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]. Great names x

[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is stunning! I think your names are fairly unique, but that’s a good thing. They are not too weird at all. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback!

I love the name [name_m]Eben[/name_m] as well. And yes, I pronounce it eh-ben. I love it because it sounds like the Swedish [name_u]Ebbe[/name_u] (pronounced Eh-beh), without sounding like bebe. [name_f]My[/name_f] partner loves [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars and there are lots of Bens in that series. But my favourite thing about [name_m]Eben[/name_m] is that it means ‘stone of help’. [name_m]Five[/name_m] years ago I went on a solo hike in NZ that transformed my life. During three days I battled a fever and for every one of those days I picked up a stone along the way, pretending it would help me along the way.

Rellian is a name from the movie [name_m]Captain[/name_m] Fantastic. [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] Mortensen plays a dad of six kids who all live in the wilderness. They all have unique names by the way, but Rellian stood out from the rest because he questioned the hippie lifestyle and was independent enough to go his own way. I really liked that and his name.

Other boy names I like are [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Dante[/name_m], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_m]Tycho[/name_m] and [name_m]Otis[/name_m].

When it comes to girls I don’t have the same beautiful stories attached to their meanings. I just like [name_f]Abrea[/name_f] because it’s unique and sounds wonderful. I agree that [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] in this combo is a little long. The rhythm is a little off. I was also playing around with the female versions of [name_u]Axel[/name_u] as a middle name. [name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa’s name was [name_u]Axel[/name_u] and one of my favourite people, so I really want to honour him somehow. I was thinking maybe Axelie or Axelina. [name_f]Abrea[/name_f] Axelie? [name_m]How[/name_m] would you pronounce [name_f]Abrea[/name_f] by the way? For me it’s ah-bre-ah. I’m also considering [name_f]Aubrea[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] because of the LOTR character. She’s a total badass and the name is so soft and kind.

1 Like

Viggo and [name_m]Leif[/name_m] are very interesting names.

Abrea [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]- I’ve never heard of [name_f]Abrea[/name_f] before but I really like it! It’s definitely unique but I think that’s a positive thing
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]- I love how sweet this combo is! It’s soft and elegant
[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]- I really like [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]. It’s so flowy and strong. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is a perfect balance

Eben Rellian- I like [name_m]Eben[/name_m], although it will always remind me of [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] Scrooge. It’s a shame because it’s otherwise a funky name, which I love
[name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]- this is the very definition of a funky name! I think it’s so cool
[name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_u]Akiva[/name_u]- I like [name_m]Leif[/name_m], but I’m unfamiliar with [name_u]Akiva[/name_u]. The combo is very interesting