Thoughts about these Sibling Sets

Some sibling Sets that are on my mind right now are:

Clara and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]

To me these two have different styles. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] are very sweet and refined where as [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are spunkier and have more of a kick (this may be because of the /x/ sound in alexandra and the /z/ sound in [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

What are your thoughts about these pairs. How do you imagine these kids?

I would have to agree they give of different vibes. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] are timeless classics, and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are a bit edgier but also familiar (popular).

I’ll suggest some names to pair them with.

Clara & [name_m]Authur[/name_m]:
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anita[/name_f]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] / [name_m]Benji[/name_m]
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_m]Elton[/name_m]
[name_m]Harlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]

Isaac & [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]:
[name_u]Crosby[/name_u]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_u]Corbin[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_u]Maddox[/name_u]
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvira[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]

1 Like

Clara and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] are perfect together! Very cute.
The pair [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is cool.

1 Like

Clara and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] together is perfection! :heart_eyes: I love it so much! They give off such a classy, strong, almost romantic vibe. I feel like they would be the perfect blank slates for children. [name_f]My[/name_f] initial impression of the names is a feeling of gentleness. However, I could totally also see them as being spunky, confident, cool, smart, funny, creative, etc. In other words, they would easily fit any child, while also making a great sibset.

Isaac and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are also a nice pairing! However, they feel more modern/on the verge of being dated. It might just be where I grew up, but I felt like there were lots of 90’s kids with those names. So while I think they are very cool and well suited, they just don’t have the same spark as [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] in my opinion.

1 Like

To me, all four would be a cohesive sibset, all classic names. For context, this opinion comes from the UK :slight_smile:

1 Like