[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]

Really love these names!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] - both names are beautiful, classic, simple, and not overused. Good flow.
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] always manages to sound both spunky and sweet to me, which is a great combo for a name, if you ask me. Combo w/[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is great! Flows really well.
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - I like both these names on their own a lot, but not sure how well they go together - they sound like totally different types of names. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is a bit renaissance sounding, while [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sounds more [name_f]Americana[/name_f] to me. Not thinking about the associations I have with the names, they sound very good together (flows well), but they still strike me as two very different kinds of names.
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] the name [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], don’t love the name [name_u]Rae[/name_u] for a girl (reminds me of [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_m]Romano[/name_m])…

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - perfect! Two of my favorite names ever, and turns out they go great together!
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] - sounds good!
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - these are so great together, they have a similar feel to me for some reason and the syllable and sound combo is great.
[name_u]Emmet[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - nice!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] - just gorgeous, I love both names and love the flow
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I like both names together, but I’m on the fence with [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]. I’m not sure for which gender I prefer [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] and that makes me dislike the name a little.
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - pretty, I’ve never thought [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] would age well, but they suit each other nicely.
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] - feels repetitive with the r sound in both names. [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is already a mouthful and [name_u]Rae[/name_u] doesn’t do her justice.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - very handsome choice, can’t fault it.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] - the I sound in both names feels a bit much, I like both names but not together.
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] isn’t my style, but I like him with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] :slight_smile:
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - I can’t fault this one either, love it!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] are both 10/10 IMHO.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] - This set is adorable! I can’t find anything wrong with it.
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I may be a bit bias since my name is [name_u]Shilo[/name_u] but I love this one too. I love my name. I do think it sounds best paired with a classic middle name so [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is good. I also like it with the middle names [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - I love the name [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is okay too but for some reason this one isn’t flowing very well for me. I think [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] sounds better and is adorable.
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] - Also not flowing for me. I much prefer your other options.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - I don’t know why but I’ve just never been able to love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a favorite MN though.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] - This is cute but not my favorite.
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - I like this :slight_smile:
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - Probably my favorite boy combo you have.

Boy combo suggestions:
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m]

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] - Gorgeous.
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] just reminds me of the dog, sorry. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is great.
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] don’t quite go together.
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] - [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is pretty, but not with [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f], perhaps?

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - Awesome.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] - Not bad.
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - I strongly dislike [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m].
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - Nice.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] - [name_f]Love[/name_f].
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - [name_f]Love[/name_f]! So spunky and cute.
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - Not really my style, but I think it’s okay. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] instead?
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] - [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t seem to really go together, although I like both names. [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]?

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - [name_f]Love[/name_f] so much.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] -I like both, but there's a weird flow.
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - I really like this.
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]  - Super cute.

Nora Adelaide - Wonderful names, but the consecutive “a” sound trips me up when I say it aloud.
Shiloh Elizabeth - Shiloh exudes a unisex vibe that the other female names lack, which–while neither inherently positive nor negative–is something to be aware of.
Ruby Genevieve - I like these two on their own, but the juxtaposition of the disparate Ruby and Genevieve is jarring.
Lorelei Rae - This is perhaps my favorite of your combos–a strong, longer first with a simple middle.

Oliver Jude - Saying this name aloud makes me feel rhythmic. The syllabic flow is ideal.
Levi Elliot - The consecutive “i” and “e” could create an unpleasant diphthong when the name is spoken with haste.
Wyatt Samuel - Because Wyatt and Samuel are both trochaic, they seem unexciting when side-by-side.
Emmett Reid - Emmett and Reid are a stylistic match. The one syllable middle complements the longer first.