Thoughts and possible suggestions?

Im not expecting… I just like to plan :slight_smile:
Some thoughts on these names?

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]/[name_f]Myriam[/name_f] (Which spelling do you prefer? )
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
Ludivine
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]
Dorothée (french form of [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f])

Thanks and feel free to leave me suggestions :slight_smile:

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] - really like, with this spelling. I don’t understand the Y in [name_f]Myriam[/name_f], looks somewhat random and trendy. Either way, classic one, can’t go wrong. And it has adorable nickname options!

Dorothée - love it! Super sweet, and the [name_m]French[/name_m] form is gorgeous.

[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] - I’m actually a bit stumped on the pronunciation. I want to like it, as I like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], but it seems it’d cause some confusion.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - I can only think of olives (which I don’t like, oops) and as much as I try, it just puts me off.

Ludivine - is it veen/vin or vine? This one is not appealing to me, sorry.

Some other ideas that popped into mind:
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Theadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
Tamiri
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f]
[name_f]Avia[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] on you’re list, I think it’s wonderful.

I also like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and Dorothée, though I think the accent might make it awkward in day to day life.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] (and that’s my preferred spelling) or Ludivine.

Suggestions;
[name_f]Manon[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaux[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Marine[/name_f]

I really like all of these names except [name_f]Miriam[/name_f].

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - I adore [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. She’s a clunky vintage nature gem, totally up my alley. Perhaps you’ll like [name_f]Olivine[/name_f] as well?
Ludivine - This is a really interesting name people don’t hear too often. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the vintage feel to it, plus it reminds me of [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], which I love.
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] - [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f], [name_f]Matilde[/name_f]. I love all of them, they are familiar but yet rare, and it also falls under the vintage classic category, thumbs up!
Dorothée - This is a pretty cool take on [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]. However, it might cause some spelling issues, depending on where you live etc. But I still like it, although I think I prefer the [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] spelling. Dorothée would make for an interesting middle!

Suggestions:
[name_f]Olivine[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hedwig[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Louella[/name_f]
[name_f]Timothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiorella[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucie[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Florentine[/name_u]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Leontine[/name_f]

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]/[name_f]Myriam[/name_f] - Still an old lady name to me, but there are plenty other Mir- names to choose from. I would go for [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - Personally I would use it as a middle but I still really love this one!
Ludivine - Does it sound way out there? Yes. [name_f]Do[/name_f] I love it? Yes
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] - Eh I dont like it. I would go for [name_f]Mathilda[/name_f] instead, it’s a little better yet still nms
Dorothée (french form of [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]) - This spelling makes your little girl sound like a snob- no offence. I would go for the simple [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] which I love or if you want to be more original the Greek [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]

I absolutely love love [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! Gorgeous!!! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
The olive tree is just beautiful and I love the meaning behind it…the [name_f]Olive[/name_f] tree is a symbol of peace and abundance…grow and flourish in rocky soils where other plants cannot and I love the vintage, spunky, nature vibe to the name. It’s so charming. I think it’s a name that is so sweet for a child and beautiful for an adult.

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]/[name_f]Myriam[/name_f] (Which spelling do you prefer? ) I prefer [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], sounds a bit dated to me
[name_f]Olive[/name_f], mmmmm love them :wink: Too much food for me.
Ludivine : different! in a nice way
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] " lovely name, a bit tame
[name_f]Dorothee[/name_f] (french form of [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]): beautiful!

suggestions:
[name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_u]Corin/name_ue
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]