Thoughts on Avia?

There’s a little girl from a family on youtube called [name_f]Avia[/name_f] and I thought it was pretty. It reminds me of birds and I think it’s feminine and sweet.
I was wondering what everyone else thought since knowing who this child is, I can’t really separate the child from the name, so that’s maybe why I like it.

She has an older brother named [name_m]Gavin[/name_m], and younger siblings named [name_f]Emmi[/name_f], [name_m]Brock[/name_m] and [name_m]Daxton[/name_m] - a bit of a mixed bunch in my opinion!

I really like the name :slight_smile: maybe partly because of that Youtube family :smiley: but I also know another girl named [name_f]Avia[/name_f] so I think my opinion about the name is not only based on knowing this one [name_f]Avia[/name_f]. I agree, it also reminds me a bit of birds. I think it’s a sweet name that is not too popular but also not too unusual and it’s easy to pronounce.

Haha, [name_f]Avia[/name_f] [name_m]Butler[/name_m] is my only association too. She’s so hilarious.

[name_f]Avis[/name_f] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] are probably my style, but [name_f]Avia[/name_f] is really beautiful too. I can see it getting popular as an [name_f]Ava[/name_f]-[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] alternative.

I immediately thought it was an [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] or [name_f]Aria[/name_f] misspelling tbh- but it is very pretty.

I thought of the YouTube little girl before I even opened up the thread! :slight_smile: It’s not really my style, but it is pretty. It’s like an [name_f]Ava[/name_f]-[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] hybrid.

It makes me think of airplanes and I like it. Would make a great alternative to [name_f]Ava[/name_f]!

I had to go look-up this family. What a little sweetheart. [name_f]Avia[/name_f] is beautiful and very sweet. I love [name_f]Ava[/name_f] but it just doesn’t feel like enough name to me. [name_f]Avia[/name_f] would make a great alternative.

I love [name_f]Avia[/name_f]! I think it’s a really sweet name, and I had it on my list until I became good friends with another mama who has an [name_f]Avia[/name_f] of her own.

I really like the name [name_f]Avia[/name_f]. [name_f]Avia[/name_f] [name_m]Butler[/name_m] popped into my head before opening this thread.