Thoughts on Brock.

I have been crushing on [name_m]Brock[/name_m] for the last week or so and I am contemplating adding it to my list but I need to hear some other opinions on the name before I completely make up my mind.

What do you think about [name_m]Brock[/name_m]?
What do you think a [name_m]Brock[/name_m] would look like?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know anyone called [name_m]Brock[/name_m], if yes how old are they?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you thing [name_m]Brock[/name_m] fits with the other names on my list, or is it too different?
What two middle names would you give to [name_m]Brock[/name_m]?

Thanks for your help.

What do you think about [name_m]Brock[/name_m]? I love [name_m]Brock[/name_m], very handsome.
What do you think a [name_m]Brock[/name_m] would look like? [name_m]Brock[/name_m] is tall and handsome, model handsome, with a chiseled jaw. He is kind, caring, and friendly.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know anyone called [name_m]Brock[/name_m], if yes how old are they? no
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you thing [name_m]Brock[/name_m] fits with the other names on my list, or is it too different? I think [name_m]Brock[/name_m] fits well with [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], and [name_m]Miles[/name_m].
What two middle names would you give to [name_m]Brock[/name_m]? I’m not sure.

What do you think about [name_m]Brock[/name_m]?

I love the name [name_m]Brock[/name_m], it’s handsome, yet wearable :slight_smile:

What do you think a [name_m]Brock[/name_m] would look like?

Blonde, blue eyes, and maybe more of an athletic build?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know anyone called [name_m]Brock[/name_m], if yes how old are they?

I know one adorable, sweet little boy named [name_m]Brock[/name_m] who is nearly 2.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you thing [name_m]Brock[/name_m] fits with the other names on my list, or is it too different?

I would say it fits nicely.

What two middle names would you give to [name_m]Brock[/name_m]?

[name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Thank you both so much. I love the suggestion of [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] which is super handsome!

What do you think about [name_m]Brock[/name_m]? I really like it! I like short names, and it’s definitely manly.
What do you think a [name_m]Brock[/name_m] would look like? Tall, athletic build
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know anyone called [name_m]Brock[/name_m], if yes how old are they? I used to know a [name_m]Brock[/name_m]. He was the youth pastor at my friend’s church when we were younger, and he was a really great guy. Funny, nice, goofy.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you thing [name_m]Brock[/name_m] fits with the other names on my list, or is it too different? I think it fits.
What two middle names would you give to [name_m]Brock[/name_m]? [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]. (Mainly because I personally don’t love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Harrison[/name_m])

No problem! I think the [name_m]Brock[/name_m] I know is a [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] too btw :slight_smile:

[name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is nice also but a little too strong on the C/K sounds. I think I will add [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] onto my list but might change [name_u]James[/name_u] for something else, not sure yet though.

[name_m]Brock[/name_m] is definitely handsome and strong but it makes me think of broccoli a bit, sorry.
I don’t know or haven’t heard of any Brocks. I picture [name_m]Brock[/name_m] as a tall, athletic guy with short hair who is responsible and ready to help. He is friendly and gentleman-ish and I don’t know why, but I imagine [name_m]Brock[/name_m] wearing a white T-shirt. :slight_smile:
[name_m]Brock[/name_m] is an excellent fit with [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] and [name_m]Declan[/name_m] from your list. I would use some classical names for a middle so [name_m]Brock[/name_m] will fit with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], like [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Augustine[/name_m] or [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m].

1 Like

I really like the name [name_m]Brock[/name_m], although I think my hubby and I prefer [name_m]Broderick[/name_m] with [name_m]Brock[/name_m] as the nickname, but that could change!
I knew a [name_m]Brock[/name_m] in the same grade as me in public school - he was popular, athletic, but quiet, reserved and kind at the same time. I grew up in Brockville, and ironically no one ever made fun of [name_m]Brock[/name_m] for this fact that I knew of!!

[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] are two of my favorite male names, but I do not like [name_m]Brock[/name_m] at all.

It sounds like a combination of brick and rock to me, which is too macho for my tastes.

Also, I associate it with rednecks.

I love it but it will forever make me think of the Pokemon trainer…

I don’t like it, I’m sorry!

I’m a teacher and the [name_m]Brock[/name_m]'s I have taught have been pretty rough around the edges (parents too) and that’s been my only experience of the name.

There are so many gorgeous names- don’t feel like you should talk yourself into a name. If you don’t love it immediately, don’t use it.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] my opinion so please don’t be offended.

Thanks [name_f]Olympia[/name_f], I really like your suggestion of [name_m]Brock[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], it’s super handsome!