Thoughts on Casey Daniel, nn Case?

What are your thoughts on [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] (first and middle), nn [name_m]Case[/name_m], for a boy? Trying to decide if this leans too feminine or if [name_m]Case[/name_m] could be a “cool” name for a boy.
Thanks,

1 Like

I definitely don’t think [name_u]Casey[/name_u] leans to feminine! The only [name_u]Casey[/name_u] I know with this spelling is a boy. :relaxed: I do think [name_m]Case[/name_m] sounds like a cool-guy nickname, sort of like [name_m]Tripp[/name_m], [name_m]Cash[/name_m], [name_u]Brett[/name_u], and the like!! [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] is a warm, cozy, but definitely masculine sounding name. [name_m]Case[/name_m] as an nn hardens the name in a fun way!

1 Like

[name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] has a lot of charm!!

2 Likes

That’s great to hear. I actually liked [name_m]Case[/name_m] by itself by my spouse prefers it longer, so [name_u]Casey[/name_u] would be the compromise of we go that route.

I’ve known a boy [name_u]Casey[/name_u] and a girl [name_u]Kasey[/name_u]. Better as a boys name I think!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s feminine at all. Definitely leans “cool” to me, without leaning into the category of “trying too hard” (which I see a lot).

1 Like

Well put! I think that’s part of why I like it as well

1 Like