Thoughts on Charlotte?

I just want to know what you think of it.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] as a combination.

love [name]Charlotte[/name] - totally refined, classy, classic, beautiful. would never pair with [name]Jasmine[/name], because that sounds much more exotic to me.

Well, I like [name]Charlotte[/name] (although I’m a little biased) :slight_smile:

It does have its down sides though; rhymes with harlot, similar to charlatan and shallot, name of a dessert, a band, a fictional spider and there is a horror movie ‘Hush hush sweet [name]Charlotte[/name]’ in which [name]Charlotte[/name] is a serial killer. All things I’ve never liked about my name. Plus it’s getting more and more popular, specially over here.

But there are a lot of things I love about it. It’s classic and timeless so it would fit a person of any age and occupation, it has a great meaning and lots of history, there are several global locations named after royal Charlottes and there are several nick name options.

On [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name]… it’s not my favourite combo, even though I really like [name]Jasmine[/name], I just think there’s something about them paired together that seems a little off. Perhaps a shorter middle name would work best, like [name]Maeve[/name], or even a longer name like [name]Isabella[/name]? [name]Just[/name] throwing ideas out there.

• [name]Charlie[/name] ([name]Charlotte[/name])

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Charlotte[/name]. It is a classic, royal, pretty girl’s name that is one of my favorites! [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] is a pretty, unexpected combination. I like short mn’s to go with [name]Charlotte[/name]:

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anna[/name]

I love [name]Charlotte[/name]! It’s one of my favorites. It has that sweet, cutesy, little girl feel, but it also feels effortlessly elegant and sophisticated. It’s really a name that can grow with a girl, I think, and it sounds put-together without being over-the-top.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name]? Not my favorite. I think [name]Charlotte[/name] benefits from a slightly whimsical, vintage style middle name, though, so I’d go with [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name] if you wanted something similar - it means “jasmine.” [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] are my latest favorites, though!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I think [name]Charlotte[/name] is a beautiful name, although it is getting a bit too popular now! I don’t think [name]Jasmine[/name] is the best middle name for it either. It’s too exotic-sounding.

What about:

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Esther[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rory[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Riley[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Holly[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Amaryllis[/name]

Good luck! :smiley: