Thoughts on Este? Estia? Estéa?

I love the name [name_f]Este[/name_f]! and I was wondring your thoughts on some longer versions???

1 Like

Esther
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]

ETA: Whoops! Misread the post, sorry! Estia and Estéa are both nice! I’d probably go with Estéa, personally.

2 Likes

I would spell it [name_f]Estee[/name_f] with two ee’s. I am going to guess you say es-tay. Longer versions could be…
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Estrela[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]/Estella
[name_f]Estefani[/name_f]/Estefany
[name_f]Estefana[/name_f]

I like Estéa too!

1 Like

I pronounce [name_f]Este[/name_f] as ES-TEE. Estia= Es TEE-AH . Estéa= Es-TAY-ah

1 Like

I love [name_f]Estee[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Estella[/name_f], and [name_f]Estrella[/name_f]!

2 Likes

OOh okay whoopsie I say es-tay

2 Likes

We have an Estée in the family (ess-tay), which I think its very pretty. [name_f]Este[/name_f] is also lovely. And I also really like the Finnish [name_f]Esteri[/name_f].

3 Likes

I really like it! I slightly prefer Estée though. Estéa is pretty, I also like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]/Estella.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the new song from [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] called No Body, No Crime. I think [name_f]Esther[/name_f] would be a nice full version.

3 Likes

HAHAHA!!! that’s where I got it from too!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I was wondering :joy::joy: I guess I’ve been listening to too much evermore now that anytime I see names that come up in the songs that’s my first thought

2 Likes

In my language, [name_f]Este[/name_f] means “this”. Estéa looks nice, though.
I love [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Estella[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Este[/name_f] (and [name_f]Esty[/name_f]!) I pronounce both like es-tee when I see them as names. I like both longer versions, and prefer Estia. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] would be my favorite long form, though.

2 Likes

Este reminds me of [name_f]Esther[/name_f]. Mainly b/c that’s DD’s name and one of her nn’s is [name_f]Estie[/name_f]. I would likely use Estia if looking for it to be a stand alone name to maybe minimize confusion on it be a nn

2 Likes

I immediately think of “no body, no crime” – and I think it’s cute! I prefer [name_f]Este[/name_f] for that reason. I’d honestly not heard this name before this week, but when I did, I was at first like, “That’s … weird” and then it grew on me!

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Este[/name_f] and would pronounce it es-tay. The other options are lovely as well.

2 Likes

I like it! It reminds me of [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

2 Likes

Este is positively adorable! I prefer Estéa as a longer version from the names you listed. Estéa “[name_f]Este[/name_f]” is a lovely name. :slight_smile: I would also second the suggestions of [name_f]Estella[/name_f]/Estelle and [name_f]Esther[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Este[/name_f]! [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] could be another longer option

1 Like

I really crushed on [name_f]Estie[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Esther[/name_f] after binging Unorthordox on Netflix during lockdown

1 Like