Thoughts on Ezra?

For sister [name]Cate[/name]? [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name]? What are your thoughts?

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]James[/name] is a solid middle.

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Ezra[/name]. I thought about it for my own. But, I did some research on [name]Ezra[/name] from the Bible and he wasn’t really fantastic guy. Apparently he led a “cleansing” of all mixed marriages between Jews and non-Jews. All of the non-Jews and their children were exiled and forced to leave the families, homes, and livelihoods. Since I’m part of an interracial marriage, I’m not sure this would work best for me. [name]Love[/name] the name though!

I love [name]Ezra[/name]. It’s my number one name for a boy :slight_smile:

[name]Ezra[/name] is one of my favorite names!

I want to lie and say I hate it because it is my number one boys name and I am terrified of it getting more popular!!

I adore [name]Ezra[/name] and am so happy to see it getting some use.

Also, if you’re not necessarily looking for it to be Biblical, rest easy because I associate it with Pretty [name]Little[/name] Liars before I do the Bible. :stuck_out_tongue:

If [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Miller[/name] gets anymore famous, you can bet on it!

I have a nephew named [name]Ezra[/name] and, to be honest, I kind of disliked it at first. But it’s grown on me. Interestingly, they have a [name]Cate[/name], too (but they spell it [name]Kate[/name])! Some friends of ours recently named their son [name]Ezra[/name] and I consider them a super cool couple with great taste (I adore their other boys’ names, too; [name]Ezra[/name] caught me a little off-guard). So, wouldn’t choose it myself, but I think it’s kind of edgy/cool and still fairly unique.

I love it, [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name] is so handsome.

[name]Ezra[/name] is also my #1 favorite boys name, so of course I love it. :slight_smile: And [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name] is a handsome combo!