Thoughts on Figara (Fig)

We are welcoming a new puppy into our home in a few weeks and have been going back and fourth on names for her. For those who have helped so far, thank you! We have some awesome choices laid down on our list.
I name I have absolutely loved is [name_f]Fig[/name_f]. We have another dog named [name_u]Gus[/name_u] (short for [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]) and I thought [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_f]Fig[/name_f] sounds adorable. I was on pause with the name partially because I wanted a longer variation to match [name_m]Augustus[/name_m].
I was scrolling on my phone today when the name Figaro popped up and have been considering a feminine version for the puppy. [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] and Figara.
Any thoughts or suggestions on any other potential variations? Maybe Figaria or Figaroa? [name_u]Or[/name_u] just the masculine version Figaro? Is this choice too bold and stupid altogether? Insight would be so helpful. I have a photo attached of her for reference.

Thank you!

1 Like

I think I would use Figaro instead of Figara. [name_f]Fig[/name_f] is a really cute name on it’s own too!

She’s adorable btw :blush:

4 Likes

This would be my pick. [name_f]Fig[/name_f] is an adorable nickname for a puppy!

1 Like

I agree with this completely! [name_f]Ifigenia[/name_f]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] the traditional [name_f]Iphigenia[/name_f]. [name_m]Figueroa[/name_m] is cute too!

2 Likes

Oh wow [name_f]Iphigenia[/name_f] is an awesome suggestion! And [name_f]Fig[/name_f] would be such a cute nn for it :blush:

3 Likes

I love this one! [name_f]Fig[/name_f] is adorable!!

1 Like

How precious! What type of dog is she?

I love [name_f]Fig[/name_f] and I think both long forms are great options.

1 Like

Thank you! She’s a Yorkiepoo, a cross between a [name_m]Toy[/name_m] Poodle and Yorkshire Terrier. Here’s the most recent photo we’ve gotten of her!

Oh my goodness, my heart! She is so precious! I love her coloring.

Our dog is a poodle mix and we absolutely love the poodle genes, so smart!

1 Like

Thank you! We are absolutely in love with her. I agree with you on the poodle genes! We have another Yorkiepoo at home and we were surprised by his intelligence when we got him!