Thoughts on Jade?

I’ve always loved [name]Jade[/name_f] as a name, but there’s some other people who have strong feelings against it. What are your first impressions on this name? Opinions? Likes or dislikes?

2 Likes

I like it, but I’m not seeing much nickname potential. :confused:

I think it’s very versatile. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Jade[/name_f]. Not my personal style, but nothing wrong with it.

Jade is sweet and bright

I like it!

I like it, especially as a middle name because I feel like it goes with so many first names.

I like [name_f]Jade[/name_f]! It is bright and energetic. it may get mistaken as a nickname for [name_f]Jayda[/name_f] or [name_u]Jaden[/name_u], but I think it is a full name on its own.

I love [name_f]Jade[/name_f]! I think it’s so pretty and spunky!

I’m not so keen on it. It was used a lot in the 1980s and it lost its gloss for me.

Jade is nice. I find it a little dated to the 1990s, but not terribly so. I like the association with the gemstone.

I like it, wouldn’t say “I love it a lot” but it’s a nice, simple name :slight_smile:

i like it, it does feel a bit dated to me personally but that’s not necessarily a bad thing!

I like [name_f]Jade[/name_f]. I have cousin with this name and I have felt like that it has always suited her from a young age into adulthood. I’ve also always liked the iconography of the jade green gem when I hear this name.

I think it’s pretty! Feels slightly overexposed to me since it’s a fairly common middle name among people that I know. It reminds me of the gemstone, as well as the children’s movie, Kung Fu Panda.

I love the name [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

Love it! It’s short, simple but powerful. I adore that [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is an international name, easy to pronounce and recognize, but not very common.

I love [name_f]Jade[/name_f]! It’s short and sweet but has a lot of personality.

I like [name_f]Jade[/name_f]! It’s stylish, short and powerful. If your looking for nn’s JJ or [name_u]Jay[/name_u] could work but IMO you don’t need one.

I love the name [name_f]Jade[/name_f]. I would use it more as a middle name myself but I knew a girl called [name_f]Jade[/name_f] growing up and she was the sweetest thing. I think I like it by association with her, haha.

nns could be [name_u]Jay[/name_u] or [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]… perhaps [name_f]Dee[/name_f]?