Thoughts on Jaxon

What are people’s thoughts on the name [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] for a boy name?

[name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] [name_f]Rhoda[/name_f]

Last name (pronounced Roh-duh)

Thank you!

[name_m]Jackson[/name_m] is fine, if trendy. [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] is simply misspelled.

I like it a lot but prefer spelling of [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]. I feel like [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] would be confused a lot. [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] nn [name_m]Jax[/name_m] is pretty cute to me

I hate this spelling but see [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] and Jaxxon more than [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]. Oh well

I have a [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] so I obviously prefer this, he gets the nn [name_m]Jax[/name_m] anyway!

I think the [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] spelling is lovely and I may be in the minority, but I like it way better than [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]. [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] [name_f]Rhoda[/name_f] sounds lovely!

I prefer the [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] spelling but [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] [name_f]Rhoda[/name_f] sounds nice! [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m] [name_m]Koda[/name_m] also came to mind

I think it’s alright, though it is very trendy and I would worry about it being a “dated” name in the future.