Thoughts on Jeremy?

Hey Berries!

So, [name]Jeremy[/name] is a name that I just noticed and have really started liking. It’s soft like [name]Jasper[/name], but not as common as [name]James[/name] (I like both of these names, as well). What do you think? [name]How[/name] common is it? [name]Do[/name] you think it will rise in popularity, considering I won’t be having kids for a while? Also, how does [name]Jeremy[/name] [name]Pieter[/name] sound? For girls, I really just want to pick names I love, and not worry about meaning or family history or anything. For boys, though, there just aren’t a lot of names I love and my grandpa [name]Pieter[/name] is the only person I’d ever want to honor with a name. Thanks for you thoughts!

Quirk

Personally, I knew a lot of Jeremys growing up in the '80s/90’s, so it has the same slightly dated feeling as [name]Jason[/name] for me. But for that reason, I think that it will likely not rise much over the next few years. [name]Jeremy[/name] [name]Pieter[/name] sounds perfectly nice, and you should definitely honor your grandfather if he was special to you.