Thoughts on Lowell?

[name]Karen[/name],

[name]Byron[/name] feels fresh but old all at the same time for me! I guess that’s how I feel about [name]Lowell[/name] too.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Byron[/name], Zard! (And I thank you, too…) :slight_smile:

Right now the top of my list includes

[name]Lowell[/name]
[name]Byron[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name] (my husband LOVES this)
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Ward[/name]
(I am pretty smitten with these top four!!)
[name]Vance[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]*
[name]Orson[/name]*

*my husband hates the last two! :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name], I was more then happy to defend you! You really put thought and effort into your responses. Having just been in the trying to name a child boat I know how sensitive a subject it can be… but thats exactly why I came here to get advice. I think you are more then helpful in every response you take the time to post.

Thank you so, so much, Zard. I honestly can’t thank you enough. :slight_smile: You’re so sweet!

I’m seriously loving your list! Wow! I think your top four are great (I especially love [name]Conrad[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] like you wouldn’t believe!), and from your bottom chunk, I think [name]Calvin[/name] and [name]Truman[/name] are especially aweseome.
:slight_smile:

I love your list! I think [name]Conrad[/name] is such a cool name, mostly because it contains the word [name]Rad[/name], and you can sing him “We love you [name]Conrad[/name], oh yes we do…”. And I adore the nn [name]Ward[/name] for [name]Edward[/name], I would swoon if I met one, any age! I like your whole list, but especially the top four. I think they all achieve the old feel your looking for, but will sound fresh. My least favorite is [name]Byron[/name], because I’d be afraid that he’d be mixed up with all the Brians. I’m in love with [name]Lowell[/name], [name]Conrad[/name] and [name]Ward[/name], though!

[name]Jill[/name], I’ll say something here instead of the other thread. I’m soo sorry about what happened! It was so uncalled for. I honestly can’t even imagine what they were talking about. You are so nice to everyone! I hope you know that not everyone feels the way those few people do. I appreciate you! I’m surprised they weren’t talking about me, I can definitely understand people finding me rude. I suppose it’s because I don’t post as much as you do anymore so not as many people notice what a b*tch I am.

My thoughts on [name]Ward[/name] are exactly the same [name]Lyndsay[/name]! Now to convince my husband that we should have another sooner then later!! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] Zard,

I think [name]Lowell[/name] is a great name, and [name]Lowell[/name] [name]William[/name] flows nicely… I love names that have a family history to them. I don’t picture an eldery man when I hear it, I was told that also on the name we love…lol…

I just love it! good luck and here are a few middle names that you may like with it : )

[name]Lowell[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Lowell[/name] [name]Brady[/name]
[name]Lowell[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Lowell[/name] [name]Declan[/name]
[name]Lowell[/name] [name]Keagan[/name]