Thoughts on Maeve and which middle name?

See the results of this poll: Which mn for Maeve?

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Maeve Imogen : 17 (30%)
  • Maeve Annabel : 15 (26%)
  • Maeve Isobel : 19 (33%)
  • Maeve Lillian: 6 (11%)

Maeve Isobel is beautiful. If it were an option, I’d vote for Imogen Maeve, since you have been set on Imogen up until now and you are so close to your due date. All options are lovely though and go well with Eleanor!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] are gorgeous sister names! I personally love/would use both of those names.

I voted for the lovely [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f].

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is an amazing name! So nice! It also goes well with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

I think all middle names flows perfectly with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], so I just voted for the name that I like best which is [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. So I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is stunning

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], and I love [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. If I were you, I would take both these options to the hospital, and decide on the order there. You can’t go wrong. (I also like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], for the record!)

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is lovely and I like it with both [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]! I think it fits with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] fine :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! If set on [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] already maybe go [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] imogen or [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]? I’ll vote [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] though as of options that is my favourite.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] make a perfect set of sisters!
I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] is beautiful, [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] would be my second choice.

(I’m not personally a fan of [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], but if you love the name, I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] sounds nice too!)

I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is lovely.

I personally feel neutral about [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] make a very nice sibling set. I adore [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], love [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. Actually I think all three would also work well as a sibling to [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. My favorite combo is [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].

So pleased to see a lot of love for [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], especially as a sibling for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], you have all made me feel a lot more confident about the choice so thank you!

I was starting to fall out of love with [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and had this niggling feeling that it just wasn’t quite “the one” for us when I came across [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] again and remembered how much we liked it when naming DD1!

Hubby’s favourite is [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] so maybe he is on to something :blush:

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] are prefect together!
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is also great, I went with that combo. All your combos have good flow [name_f]IMO[/name_f] so I would choose your favourite individual name.

I prefer [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and I think it sounds lovely with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

Thanks all.

There isn’t much in the middle name vote at all! I think my favourites are [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]… Hmmm… [name_m]How[/name_m] to decide!!