Thoughts on my user card?

Overall thoughts on my user card?

I think you have a lot of really beautiful names and I like the different themes you’ve got it split up into, it really makes the imagery and thought process behind everything stand out.

I love [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Night[/name_u], and I also really love [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and I feel like you really rarely see it so I’m glad to spot it.

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f], your names are always to die for! I’m so jealous of your fabulous combos and overall style! Your user card has really reached a high point, and I love all of your [name_f]Spring[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] combos! Much love! :orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Oh wow, your user card is absolutely beautiful! It’s hard to pick a favorite–[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u]…there are so many that catch me eye. And I love the way you’ve divided it up by season. You’ve really nailed the vibe of each one with such interesting, distinctive combos! This is a really special set of names and it’s obvious that a ton of thought and effort went into them :blush: