Thoughts on Nora???

I have been thinking about the name [name]Nora[/name] all day today. I just want to know what you think of it.

What about [name]Nora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name]?

I like it. I have a cousin named [name]Nora[/name] but I do prefer the spelling [name]Norah[/name].

I love [name]Nora[/name]! It’s so sweet, wholesome and refined. I used to prefer the [name]Norah[/name] spelling but now I much prefer the original. [name]Nora[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is lovely:)

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Two thumbs up.

[name]Both[/name] are pretty names, but I think they are a bit difficult to say together. The ending sound of [name]Nora[/name] is very similar to the beginning sound of [name]Elizabeth[/name] (unless you are careful to pronounce [name]Elizabeth[/name] with an initial long E sound rather than the lazy uh-lizabeth that it sometimes becomes). Except for that, it’s very pretty.

[name]Love[/name] it! Especially with the middle name [name]Elizabeth[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Nora[/name], but spelled [name]Norah[/name]. It looks more substantial and balanced this way. Maybe I’m just not really a fan of 4 letter names, they seem too short to me. With [name]Nora/name I would love to see a middle name with a bit more pizzaz than [name]Elizabeth[/name], because it is such a soft and sweet first name. I’ve never really liked [name]Elizabeth[/name] though because I feel like it’s everyone’s middle name.

I think [name]Nora[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is lovely!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Norah[/name] and love [name]Elisabeth[/name], but NOT together. The last syllable of [name]Norah[/name] and the first syllable of [name]Elisabeth[/name] become jumbled into one. I think [name]Norah[/name] would sound best with a mn beginning in a consonant. [name]Norah[/name] [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Norah[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Norah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Norah[/name] [name]Louise[/name]… etc.