Thoughts on our #1

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Troy[/name_m] is our top baby boy name. What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Troy[/name_m] sounds like a really strong name. That kid is destined for greatness.

1 Like

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is such a strong name ! And [name_m]Troy[/name_m] gives me very “Troian [name_m]Warrior[/name_m] vibes “ so I definitely think it oozes strength

1 Like

Agree with above comments! Very nice name

1 Like

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is gorgeous! As a combo, it flows really well and it has a strong, but gentle vibe.

1 Like

Troy isn’t my favourite (it has a bit of a 2000s movie jock/school bully vibe to me? :sweat_smile:) but Solomon is such a cool and handsome choice, and the combination of the 2 names flows really well with a nice sound!

1 Like

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Troy[/name_m] is a handsome name! It flows well. It’s charming and strong. [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] has a great meaning.

1 Like

I didn’t like it at first but it’s my SO’s father’s name and he was really was pushing for it as a middle name. It has grown on me and I think it stands well with Solomon. I only used to think of High School Musical too, but now I’ve learned about the strength behind the name :blush: