Thoughts on our baby girl name?

We have decided on [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - our last name is [name_m]Jones[/name_m].

The reason behind [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is I found out I was pregnant the same day we stumbled across a [name_m]Damien[/name_m] [name_m]Hirst[/name_m] statue ‘[name_f]Verity[/name_f]’ in Ilfracombe [name_u]Devon[/name_u] (the statue is of a pregnant lady)

Quinn is after my [name_u]Nana[/name_u] who passed away earlier this year (her maiden name was [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u])

Thoughts? :cherry_blossom:

15 Likes

That’s wonderful! I love [name_f]Verity[/name_f], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] completes it very well.

Congratulations!

It’s a beautiful pick!

Beautiful

I love it!

It’s perfect! The flow and sounds are beautiful.

Thankyou very much x

Thankyou! X

Thankyou! Very glad of the kind comments x

Ahhh Thankyou it’s great to get a positive reaction! X

1 Like

Thanks! It’s such a relief to know people like it :slight_smile:

Thankyou! I really wanted a name with meaning and am glad people like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Verity [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is delightful

While it’s not my cup of tea, I love [name_f]Verity[/name_f] for you, and the story behind it!

Thankyou! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh, splendid! [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is a jewel of a name and [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] sounds wonderful, like a creative interior designer or architect/artist.

1 Like

I really love it! I agree that [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] has an amazing smart, stylish, capable vibe. Like an old-school [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Christie[/name_u]-style female detective.

Congratulations and good luck!

3 Likes

Thankyou! :fairy:t2:‍♂

1 Like

Thankyou very much she is sure to be a strong force x x x

1 Like