Thoughts on our final for each gender.

Ok so we have decided on: [name]Tobias[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Cleo[/name]. Nicknames [name]Toby[/name] and [name]Juno[/name]. I am still unsure especially of [name]Juno[/name]'s name the other options are [name]Samuel[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name] or [name]Clover[/name] “[name]Cleo[/name]”, [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Jocelyn[/name] “[name]Joss[/name]” and he’s on the verge of [name]Isadora[/name] he kinda likes it.

I think [name]Tobias[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name] is lovely. Also really like the names in [name]Juniper[/name]'s name, but I’d personally reorder them to [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name]. I don’t like the sound of two -er names back to back, and since [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] are both two syllables with the same emphasis, I think they swap places just fine. [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] has a beautiful ring (love [name]Juno[/name]!).

I like Tobais [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name], but, I dislike the placement of [name]Sawyer[/name] in your girls name. Instead, I prefer it with what ellenelle said, it sounds better [name]Juniper[/name] “[name]Juno[/name]” [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name].

I love [name]Tobias[/name]! So handsome. [name]Juniper[/name] is not my personal style, but it is very cute.

[name]Both[/name] are awesome. [name]Love[/name] [name]Juniper[/name], love [name]Juno[/name]. [name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name] is also great (I do prefer [name]Tobin[/name] but whatevs, that’s just personal preference and [name]Tobias[/name] is still nice). The only thing I would say re: your combos is that if he comes around on [name]Isadora[/name], I think [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] would be even nicer than what you’ve already got.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Toby[/name]! I like [name]Juniper[/name] fine, but I think the whole name is a bit awkward sounding because [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] both have the same ending. I like it better as [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name].

I adore your boys choice! GORGEOUS! [name]Tobias[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
I actually prefer [name]Cleo[/name] as a first name for the girl-I just love that name. [name]Juniper[/name] is not a favourite but it is ok!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Juniper[/name],!!

I love [name]Tobias[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Jack[/name] ([name]Tobias[/name] is on my boy list too) really like [name]Juniper[/name] but with mns in order of [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] as suggested by others.
good luck xx:D