Thoughts on Ruelle

I came across this name and I love the spelling: However, I noticed it looks very similar to Cruella DeVille. Thoughts?

1 Like

Not my typical style but I like it! Definitely didn’t make any connections to that character, and even after you pointed it out, I don’t think it’s an issue! The nickname [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is a plus for me (:

1 Like

I like it! I do personally prefer [name_u]Rue[/name_u] on its own, but it’s still nice nonetheless. [name_f]My[/name_f] only association is the singer, I didn’t make the cruella connection at all

1 Like

Love love love the nn Rue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I adore Ruelle, it’s actually in my top 10 girls (currently have the combos Ruelle Jasper, Ruelle Cosmos, Ruelle Ceres and Ruelle Zamora). I first heard it from the singer but I just in general love the vibe from it, feels super elegant and regal but a little grungy somehow. I should also say I like the name Cruella :sweat_smile: (obviously would never use it but dang I love the sound of it)

1 Like

[name_f]Ruelle[/name_f] is pretty sweet! I love nn Rue!!

I only noticed the similarity to Cruella when you pointed it out and since it’s not Ruella, I think it’s fine