Thoughts on some names!

What do you think of the names [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u], [name_m]Kelvin[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m]? I like [name_m]Simon[/name_m] but don’t know how I feel about the others.

Love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]!

1 Like

Bodhi - I absolutely hated this name until maybe 2 weeks ago. Not sure what changed exactly, but I have been liking it since then!
[name_m]Kelvin[/name_m] - All I think of is the measurement system and it’s similarity to [name_m]Kevin[/name_m], a name I don’t personally care for. Not a fan of it, sorry!
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] - It’s a sweet name!
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - It’s okay, but not my favourite.
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] - A very nice name, but not my favourite.

1 Like

Bodhi is fun, and I love [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. The others aren’t my style. [name_m]Kelvin[/name_m] reminds me of the measurement. [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] will forever be the naked mole rat from [name_u]Kim[/name_u] Possible to me. And [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], I just don’t like it. I think it sounds gritty and annoying.

Bodhi is really cool though, and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] has such a nice soft strength!

1 Like

Love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m].
Not keen on the others.
Really can’t get behind bodhi

1 Like

Bodhi - I really like this, it is so fun!
[name_m]Kelvin[/name_m] - Not a favourite but I don’t hate it.
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] - Not a fab, sorry.
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - Very sweet, I like it:
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] - Same as [name_m]Kelvin[/name_m].

1 Like

Bodhi - sometimes I like it, sometimes I don’t! At the moment, I think it’s okay but I’m worried that it will be mispronounced Body
[name_m]Kelvin[/name_m] - not my style, I think of the temperature unit and also actor [name_m]Kelvin[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] - I like it, it’s more of my style. However, for some reason this strikes me as more of a dog’s name!
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - I’m not a fan sorry but I can see the appeal
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] - the myriad of middle age men I know with this name has ruined a perfectly decent name for me

1 Like

I love [name_m]Simon[/name_m] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], and I like [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]! Rugged and handsome.
I love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] -rough and tumble yet also sensible. The relaxed and fresh vibe of [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] is great too. Im not a big fan of [name_m]Kelvin[/name_m] or [name_m]Simon[/name_m]

1 Like

I feel the same way about [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] feelings change about it all the time!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], but [name_m]Simon[/name_m] is my favorite out of the five!

1 Like

Simon is my number one favorite name for boys. [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] is a guilty pleasure; I don’t like the others.

2 Likes

Bodhi - I do like the sound of it, but it’s not my favorite. Feels very trendy at the moment too.
[name_m]Kelvin[/name_m] - reminds me of the measurement. I had a friend in school with this name though, and he wore it well!!
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] - love [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]! sweet and cheeky! [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is the cutest too!
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] - strong, cool, and handsome!!
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] - I’ve been crushing on [name_m]Simon[/name_m] lately! it is such a cuddly, adorable name!

1 Like