Thoughts on the following names? ( Part 3 FINAL NAME CHOOSING )

I love [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

My vote goes to [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

1 Like

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is perfect! Itā€™s absolutely magical, but still completely wearable, and it has a lovely flow and sound.

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so pretty, literary, and unexpected! I also really love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], which feels both soft and strong. [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is stunning as well!

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Aris [name_f]Jane[/name_f] 6/10
[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] 7/10
[name_f]Siofra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] 6/10
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] 8/10
[name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] 9/10

Oh thatā€™s not what you asked, sorry! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

Congrats!

Aris Jane ~ for me Iā€™m not sure on the pronunciation of Aris itā€™s just off feels like a typo for either Aries or Aria. Just not sure 4/10

Alaska Jane ~ I love Alaska it feels wild and spunky. A girl who is adventurous always takes the beaten track and has a love for life. I think Alaska Jane sounds fab! 10/10

Siofra Jane ~ Itā€™s a pretty Irish name but I do feel that youā€™ll have pronunciation issues which could prove challenging. 6/10

Lydia Jane ~ Lydia is just a charming classic thatā€™s simple and feminine. Lydia Jane is just endearing very simple. My concern that I feel Lydia Jane maybe too simple for you 9/10

Celestia Jane ~ Celestia is a cool celestial choice I do prefer Celeste still nice name 8/10

My favourite for you is Alaska Jane

I really like [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] has an airy, breathy, ethereal quality to it ā€“ a perfect fit for the meaning.

Itā€™s got a hint of darkness to it as well; if you donā€™t already know the mythology behind it, thereā€™s a bit more detail on the Nameberry page for [name_f]Siofra[/name_f].

1 Like

Aris [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - Iā€™m not a fan of [name_u]Aris[/name_u], and Iā€™ve never been a fan of naming babies after pets, but I like the flow.
[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], by far my favourite.
[name_f]Siofra[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - I have no idea how to pronounce [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] (shoff-rah?) so I canā€™t really comment on flow, and if you canā€™t pronounce it either then itā€™s probably not the best choice.
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - Iā€™m kind of neutral on [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], but it flows nicely with [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I will say that itā€™s very different from your other names in terms of future siblings though.
[name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], this is my second choice if you donā€™t go with [name_f]Alaska[/name_f]. I do think itā€™ll gain popularity in the next 10-15 years though, and you mentioned liking it because itā€™s unique (I say this because a friend of mine changed her name to [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] and a completely separate friend said she liked it for her first daughter).

Siofra [name_f]Jane[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are my favourites!

Celestia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] gets my vote!

I love [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] first, then [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Alaska and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]!!!

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is the best combo for me. So harmonious.
I also appreciate [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and on a lower note [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

1 Like

Celestia is my favorite! [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is my 2nd!

Lydia [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is the most elegant, timeless, and beautiful combination. Has my vote 100%!

My favorite is [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Siofra[/name_f] but you might encounter some pronunciation problems.

My favorites are [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

Alaska [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! I met a little girl called [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] and Iā€™ve been taken with it ever since. I love it with [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Aris or [name_f]Alaska[/name_f]. Hard to choose.
Guess Iā€™ll go with [name_u]Aris[/name_u] for the cool sound and vibe.