Thoughts on the name Albie

We are due our second baby boy in [name_u]August[/name_u] our first born is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] but are struggling to think of another boys name we both love!

The only one we agree on is [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] or [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

What does everyone think? Any suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry @Lottie90!

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] is so sweet! Perfect with big brother [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]! [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] would be my pick of the two! Other suggestions:

[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Luka[/name_m]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_u]Alfie[/name_u]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] is so adorable and sweet! I think [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is handsome, but I love [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]. It’s so warm and cuddly! I also think it goes perfectly with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

2 Likes

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is brilliant

1 Like

I like [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] is a very sweet name! I really like [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], as I like the strong sounds of [name_m]George[/name_m] with the softer [name_m]Albie[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] is perfect!! I went to high school with twins [name_m]Orran[/name_m] & [name_m]Albie[/name_m]. It’s always been a favorite

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Albie[/name_m] and it’s so cute with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] too!

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Albie[/name_m] as a nickname but I do really like it. [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] is so cute!

1 Like

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is so handsome! I love [name_m]Albie[/name_m] and think [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] is really cute.

Other ideas:

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] or [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilf[/name_m] or [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] or [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Harry[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Laurie[/name_u] or [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Martin[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] or Maximlian
[name_m]Hamish[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is really cute!

1 Like

While [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Albie[/name_m] sound cute together, I think [name_m]Albie[/name_m] is feminine/nicknamey sounding. Maybe you could name him [name_m]Albert[/name_m] (much stronger name for when he’s an adult) and give him the nickname [name_m]Albie[/name_m].

1 Like

Your first boy has such a beautiful name! I love the name [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]! [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] would be a great match. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_m]Albie[/name_m] sound great together.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Noah[/name_u] better than [name_m]George[/name_m] usually, but I think [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] is so sweet. It goes wonderfully with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] (which I LOVE) without being too matchy!

1 Like

I think [name_m]Albie[/name_m] is adorable with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (especially if you ever call him [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]!). I did think of [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] ([name_m]Albus[/name_m] Dumbledore), but that’s not bad, and I’ve probably been reading to much [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] recently! I agree with @may.rose that [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] is adorable too

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] flows really well.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :blush: we now also really like [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_m]Louie[/name_m]/[name_m]Louis[/name_m] but unsure which way we would spell it, think we are pretty set on the name [name_m]Albie[/name_m] now but just need to settle on the middle name!

1 Like