Thoughts on these baby girl names? :)

I’m thinking of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] Eloíse or [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] Eloíse.

However, my in-laws do not approve. :frowning:

4 Likes

I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] Eloíse! [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is one of my all time favorites. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clementine is pretty and sweet! [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is also pretty, but with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] being the first name I find the combo a bit long. [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] reminds me too much of the character.

The flow isn’t my favourite on either of them, but I love both [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. I wouldn’t personally pay much attention to what your in-laws think of your names, but that’s just me. I don’t know your personal situation :slight_smile:

Clementine Eloíse is pretty! Feels vintage and bright

Clarabelle isn’t for me and I don’t love how the “[name_f]El[/name_f]” is repeated in the [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] Eloíse combo

Clementine [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is just gorgeous! I adore it. I say go for it, approval or not!

Clarabelle [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is really nice! I like it a lot!

Clementine [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is stunning

I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] Eloíse! I wouldn’t mind what the in-laws think. You should use the names you love.

1 Like

Both sound lovely to me. I wouldn’t worry about what your in-laws think. It’s not their baby.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]; it’s beautiful. [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] is cute but it’s a bit of stereotypical “cow” name in popular culture, which is unfortunate.

I don’t know what your family situation is, but I personally don’t really care what my in-laws think of my favourite names - it’s not their baby, and they will learn to like (or at least tolerate) the name with time.

I adore [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and it’s one of my front runners!

I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] but I don’t love them together. The only opinions that matter are yours and your partner’s.

I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] a lot! [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] is pretty but I’m not a fan of how clarabELLE ELoise have the 2 “elle” sounds back to back

I love both, especially [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. Also, who cares what your in-laws think. They got got their chance to name a baby.

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is lovely! [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a little bit repetitive imo. Also, I wouldn’t worry about your in-laws, they’ll get used to it.

Clementine [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is sooo cute!

Clementine Eloíse is beautiful! The flow of [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f] Eloíse is a little off for me, otherwise I’d probably prefer it.

Don’t listen to your family’s opinions on the names, listen to yours! At the end of the day, you need to be the one in love with your child’s name. The family will get used to her name, and it’s not worth throwing away your favorite name for your daughter over. :heart:

I love both of them, especially [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].