Thoughts on these combos

Thanks in advance!

Girls:
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f])
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Goldie[/name_f])
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Ric[/name_m])
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]

I think they all sound good and flow well. I adore [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m].

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f]- sound stunted, I think [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f] sounds better
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]- very pretty
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]- cute and spunky
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]- okay, something in the meter seems off to me, but not bad
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]- very cute
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]- nms, but still sounds nice
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Goldie[/name_f])- just okay, not sure [name_f]Bea[/name_f] works
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]- sounds pretty, but I dont usually like two word names together, [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] sounds prettier
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]- nms
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]- very pretty

all your boy combos sound great, I really like them all

I like a lot of these, but since I only have a minute, I writing to say [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] is brilliant, and I absolutely love [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I’ve been searching for the right middle for [name_f]Amara[/name_f] myself, but I feel like most I’ve come up with are too fussy. I love the simplicity of [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Thank you, @emsky! I think [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] may be my favorite, too. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] I could inspire with [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u]

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f] - I really like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] but not really a fan of [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. The combo is quite cute though
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f]) - I dont really like [name_f]Florence[/name_f] that much but with the right middle it could work. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is really boring imo though.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - Same as above about [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is so beautiful its a shame to hide her in them middle spot.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - I love this! I think I’d prefer [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] though :slight_smile:
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - Almost perfect, but I’d drop the E on [name_u]Marlow[/name_u].
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - [name_f]Amara[/name_f] is okay.
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]) - [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is cute, and I love [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] as a middle. [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is a bit old fashioned and incomplete for my taste.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - this is gorgeous, though [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is a GP name imo.
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names, but I think [name_f]Zara[/name_f] needs something a little more feminine to compliment her
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] - I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u], but [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] isn’t really my taste.

Boys:
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Ric[/name_m]) - This is a lovely combo! [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] is a GP for me but I’d love to see it used
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - This is a nice combo. I really love [name_u]Finn[/name_u], but not huge on [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] - Oh wow I adore this!!
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - This is so cute!
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it, [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is one of my favourites
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] - Quite nice, I much prefer [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] though

Wish you had combos So I will make some up using all your names in combos. Of course I have to tell a story about them.:

Sienna Clair- Love Sienna with this combo! Sienna Clair is a very academic girl in her teens, she has russet color long slightly curly hair and Hazel eyes.

Annalise Perrie: Love Annalise- seems balanced with this pairing. Annalise is all things feminine she loves all things pink-5 years old blonde wavy hair& big blue eyes.

Lydia Zara- a beautiful ethereal first name- kind of exotic middle name. Nice offset. 12 years old - Soft brown hair Brown eyes and Loves Geography

Lila Emerie-sweet first and athletic middle! Lila is very Popular 17 and has shiny Dark brown wavy hair and striking blue eyes she excells in sports!

Leonie Dakota-Spunky first name and unexpected middle. Red Hair Freckles and green eyes she has a slightly athletic build a bit loud and loves to have fun-she is the life of the party!-15 and flaming red hair and blue eyes, with a sprinkle of freckles across her nose she is quite tall and loves basketball!

Cleo Elara -regal yet soft. Soft Brown Hair and green eyes, soft spoken and Loves Art

Talia Eisley- Interesting - Dishwater brown hair Green eyes: Loves Biology and anything that crawls

Leo Gray: Cute Combo- Classroom Clown, Blonde curly hair and Green eyes.

Blake Caulder: Love Calder and this combo. Drives the Girls crazy as he is the all star Jock and quite handsome.

Leo Drew: he is a Blondie with with deep blue eyes and a passion for music.

Ramsey Flynn: Love Ramsey. Russet Hair Gray eyes :loves Hunting and fishing.

Jay Miles: Jay is so so. He is a brilliant Hockey player his handsome brown hair and eyes

Harrison Reid: Love Harrison- Sounds smart yet trendy. a Bookworm with Wavy Brown hair and eyes.

Elliot Gray: Elliot feels somewhat used at the moment, Black Hair, Grey Eyes wears glasses and is quite and academic!

Koby Drew: Koby is always young at heat but really cant be taken seriously as a man Dishwater hair, blue eyes Loves 4 wheeling and Archery.

Chase Everette: Chase kinda sounds used but with Everette kind of trends it up. Blonde-sky blue eyes Loves Cooking and Pottery.

I love [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u], along with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is nice, too.

Hey I think we got of order.LOL

Hey @prairiekeeper! I love what you did for @carysmarie!! Could you do the same for my names (if you get a chance) :wink: lol

Girls:
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Goldie[/name_f])
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]