Thoughts on these names

Hi berries,

What are you thoughts on these boy names?

Lonnie
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Ari[/name_u]
[name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

With last name N0rth, brother to [name_f]Olive[/name_f], with either [name_u]Gray[/name_u] or [name_u]James[/name_u] as a middle :slight_smile:

I absolutely love the name [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]!!! I think it is so cool and unique! I also like that it is easy to pronounce and not that popular! [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_u]North[/name_u] sounds so cool!

2 Likes

I don’t think [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] and [name_m]Knox[/name_m] work with your last name unfortunately.
[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] isn’t bad, but [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] N0rth and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] N0rth are three names that are all one syllable so it sounds a bit awkward.
[name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is so handsome! I think [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is a fun name that’s unique and friendly without being weird. It also sounds the best with your last name and the middle names

1 Like

I love [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] a lot, my favorite from your list! [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is cute too, but not my personal style. [name_u]Ari[/name_u] screams girl name to be because I know several little toddlers named [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] seems more nicknamey. [name_u]Gray[/name_u] seems like a great match for all the first names, but I think [name_u]James[/name_u] is definitely the more “classical” of the names, if that’s what you’re going for.

1 Like

Ari N0rth and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] N0rth are my favourites. I agree with pp that [name_m]Knox[/name_m] N0rth doesn’t work as in everyday life we only use our first and last names together.

1 Like

Brooks and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] are so handsome with sister [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

If I were to make pairs
[name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

1 Like

love [name_m]Knox[/name_m], [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] are ok names, [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is kinda cute but I can’t imagine a grown man wearing that name well

1 Like

Lonnie is charmimg and quirky

Knox is lively and cool

Ari is sweet and charming

Brooks is handsome and rugged

2 Likes

I love love love [name_u]Ari[/name_u]! It’s so soft and gentle yet strong. [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] would be my pick of the middle name combos! [name_m]Knox[/name_m] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] are both cool but feel a little choppy to me with a one syllable middle and surname. They also feel really preppy to me next to [name_f]Olive[/name_f]–not necessarily a bad thing at all, just a stylistic thing I’m noticing! [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] isn’t my personal favorite but mostly I don’t love it with the surname. Anyway, I adore [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] as a combo and as a brother for [name_f]Olive[/name_f]!

1 Like

Lonnie- super cute! but too nicknamey for my tastes
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]- [name_m]Knox[/name_m] N0rth seems too… repetitive
[name_u]Ari[/name_u]- again, cute! but too nicknamey imo
[name_u]Brooks[/name_u]- sweet! perfect sib to [name_f]Olive[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Brooks is my absolute favorite from your list! But I also love how [name_m]Knox[/name_m] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] have matching “o” sounds.

1 Like

I can’t say I love these and they feel quite different in style to [name_f]Olive[/name_f] but I do think [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is a nice name. [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] both flow really well and I can see [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] as siblings, although not quite as much as some of the other names you’ve mentioned previously.

1 Like

Ari/Arie [name_u]James[/name_u] would be gorgeous
I also like [name_m]Knox[/name_m] but not with [name_u]Gray[/name_u] or [name_u]James[/name_u] as a middle.

I don’t like [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] with your surname and I’m not a fan of [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] in general

1 Like

I love [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and I like [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! The other two aren’t my cup of tea, although [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] is okay. [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] goes best with [name_f]Olive[/name_f], in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone!
[name_m]Chester[/name_m] and [name_m]Frank[/name_m] are still in the running, we’re just exploring other options.
I agree [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is repetitive with our last name, I was trying not to be too harsh with my vetos.
[name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] is an old fav of mine that I forgot about as I love vintage nicknames but I don’t think the world is ready for him, and I’m probably not brave enough.

I agree [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is such a handsome combo! Nice to see [name_u]Ari[/name_u] getting a lot of love, not a name I’ve considered before.

Hi there.

Ooh, I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

Here are my thoughts on the list-

Lonnie-I’m not a huge fan. It just sounds kind of…mob guy-ish? I think that’s the vibe that I’m getting. If anything, maybe [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] nn [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m].

Knox-I like it. It’s different & sleek & posh. But still sounds like a pretty nice charming guy.

Ari- :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: Enough said? :joy: It’s my sweet little kitties name, & I just love it. It’s the most darling lovable name, & it’s beautiful w/Olive.

Brooks-It’s not awful, but not my cup of tea. Sounds a bit too modern.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna be the odd one out and say that I think [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] is adorable! And that I think [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] N0rth makes a wonderful combo. [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u] & [name_f]Olive[/name_f] sound so sweet together too!!!
If you wanted something longer though, perhaps [name_m]Langston[/name_m] “[name_u]Lonnie[/name_u]” would be up your alley? [name_m]Langston[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] N0rth has a nice ring to it!

I also adore [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] N0rth though, so I’ll put my vote in for [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] as well!

Knox and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] don’t do it for me. [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is too similar to your ln, and something about [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] N0rth sounds off to me.

1 Like

I vote for [name_u]Ari[/name_u] as it sounds best with your last name. Either middle would work!

1 Like