Thoughts on these names?

Going back through some of my old lists & first posts on here (back in 2016) got me wondering what would people think of my old combos… so anyone want to share their thoughts on these? :see_no_evil::joy:

Marsten [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Silver[/name_m]
[name_m]Kylo[/name_m] [name_m]Isildur[/name_m]
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_m]Orion[/name_m]
[name_m]Kipper[/name_m] [name_m]Theon[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Koda[/name_m] [name_m]Callahan[/name_m]
Ojo [name_m]Simeon[/name_m]

1 Like

Marsten is a new one for me, it reminds me of [name_m]Marsden[/name_m] which I’ve come across. I do love a name with the nickname potential of [name_m]Mars[/name_m].

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Silver[/name_m] is so cool and mysterious.

[name_m]Isildur[/name_m] is also a new name for me! I think it’s workable, down the line of [name_m]Isidor[/name_m].

[name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_m]Orion[/name_m] is possible the most handsome and fun combination! [name_f]Love[/name_f].

I have [name_m]Koda[/name_m] on my own list, it’s not a name you see around here a lot.

Ojo [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] is super unexpected, in a good way. I love to see [name_m]Simeon[/name_m].

1 Like

Marsten [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] → intriguing and distinctive, giving off upper class Victorian literature character. A bit too close to the sounds of Master for me? I think I’d prefer [name_m]Marsden[/name_m] [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]? [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] is very cool though and Marsten might grow on me

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Silver[/name_m] - oooh, love this - sleek and cool and rugged at the same time - a wizard-vibe name

[name_m]Kylo[/name_m] [name_m]Isildur[/name_m] - too [name_m]Kylo[/name_m] [name_m]Ren[/name_m] for me, but [name_m]Isildur[/name_m] is lovely! [name_m]Kyrie[/name_m] [name_m]Isildur[/name_m] or [name_m]Byron[/name_m] [name_m]Isildur[/name_m] came to mind?

[name_m]Clayton[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] → charming and handsome with cool, laidback vibes

[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] → balanced between snappy and elegant and I like the flow.

[name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_m]Orion[/name_m] → fun and bright - love [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m]!

[name_m]Kipper[/name_m] [name_m]Theon[/name_m] → not sure on [name_m]Kipper[/name_m] as a name, but I do like [name_m]Kip[/name_m]. [name_m]Kip[/name_m] [name_m]Theon[/name_m]? [name_m]Kip[/name_m] [name_m]Theodoric[/name_m]? [name_m]Kipton[/name_m] [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]?

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] → cool and contemporary with flair too

[name_m]Koda[/name_m] [name_m]Callahan[/name_m] → modern and fresh with charm

Ojo [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] → I was trying to decide why I wasn’t sure of it, and then I realised it reminds me of O J [name_m]Simpson[/name_m]. Ojo is cool, as is [name_m]Simeon[/name_m]. Maybe [name_m]Obi[/name_m] [name_m]Simeon[/name_m] or Ojo [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]?

1 Like

i like
marston jacoby
alaric silver
zebedee orion
kipper theon
beckett xavier
ojo simeon

alaric silver is my favorite