Thoughts on these?

Going back through some of my old lists & first posts on here (back in 2016) got me wondering what would people think of my old combos… so anyone want to share their thoughts on these? :see_no_evil::joy:

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] / [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f]
Keltie Fairamay
[name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
Ismaya [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]
[name_f]Joni[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Calypso[/name_f] [name_f]Ulani[/name_f]
[name_f]Milani[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_f]Ohana[/name_f]
Maymi [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Italia[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Zaylie[/name_f] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

These all feel really boho and carefree, I like the vibe! I think [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] has got to be my favourite. [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] is adorable and so under-rated, I love her clunky feel, and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is so sharp and bright. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] pairing!
Ismaya [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] is intriguing to me! A very fairytale combo (and maybe for a sister set with [name_f]Italia[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] or [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] Swan?)

I also love seeing [name_f]Joni[/name_f] and [name_m]Robin[/name_m] used!

1 Like

I LOVE THE NAME CORDELIA SWAN !! what a stunning combo. I also love Ismaya [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] and [name_f]Italia[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f]. These names sound so magical !

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] list!

For me the shining stars are

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] she’s so whimsical, elegant and romantic.

[name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is such a lovely name. She’s very sophisticated, elegant, upper crust and whimsical.

[name_f]Joni[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] has such a cool girl feel she’s so fun, energetic with 70s flared trousers, oversized sunglasses feel. I think [name_f]Joni[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] would the cool girl off any classroom.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

1 Like

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] → pretty and elegant, with sparkly ocean vibes

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] → distinctive and powerful and pretty

Keltie Fairamay → intriguing and mystical and I’m kind of loving Keltie. Fairamay feels a bit too whimsical with it for me, but that’s just personal tastes (because Keltie [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] or Keltie [name_f]Freydis[/name_f] is working in my head :person_facepalming: )

[name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] → it’s got upper class, regal vibes. I don’t love [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] (eugenics?) but it does have an appeal!

Ismaya [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] → ooh Ismaya is one I’ve never heard of, but loving [name_f]Ismay[/name_f], I think this is magical! Ismaya [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] is well balanced!

[name_f]Joni[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] → love it :heart_eyes: musical, balanced and sparkly

[name_f]Calypso[/name_f] [name_f]Ulani[/name_f] → intriguing and mystical but I trip over the syllables a bit. [name_f]Calypso[/name_f] [name_f]Undine[/name_f] would be my switch up

[name_f]Milani[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] → bright, stylish and cheerful

[name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_f]Ohana[/name_f] → love [name_m]Robin[/name_m] and [name_f]Ohana[/name_f] is cool but they feel at odds in my head - not sure why?

Maymi [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] → sweet and warm with spring-vibes

[name_f]Italia[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] → I like the summer-holiday vibes of this, warm, stylish and interesting

[name_f]Zaylie[/name_f] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] → sassy and charming - I like it

1 Like

my favorites are Ismaya [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] and [name_f]Milani[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. Both are great combos, but I would spell [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] with an e at the end.

I like:
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f]
Keltie Fairamay
[name_f]Calypso[/name_f] [name_f]Ulani[/name_f]
[name_f]Milani[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_f]Ohana[/name_f]
Maymi [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Italia[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Zaylie[/name_f] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] very favorite is [name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_f]Ohana[/name_f] 🩷