Thoughts on this name

What do you guys think about the name [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m]? I haven’t heard that before but I happen to love [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and my husband suggested [name_m]Russell[/name_m] as a middle name and I think they flow nicely together but I Wana hear your thoughts

1 Like

Personally neither name is my cup of tea however I think the name feels masculine, traditional and timeless. I think [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] has a relatively good flow as well.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

1 Like

I like it a lot! I love [name_m]Russell[/name_m], and [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is really starting to appeal to me. [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] feels rare and uncommon without being strange or unfamiliar.

1 Like

It has a very solid, strong feel

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I love both [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_m]Russell[/name_m] and they work perfectly together. It’s friendly, casual yet classic, handsome, and strong.

3 Likes

[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] is so handsome and solid! I think the different syllable count and the repeating R sound make it flow really well as a combo.

1 Like

I like both names separately but the 2 together make me think of Russell Grant (the astrologer from tv years ago).

[name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] reminded me of [name_m]Kurt[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m], who I love and think is a wonderful association!!

because of that, [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] feels very strong, cool, brave, friendly, and kind.

1 Like

It’s a nice, cosy, quietly charming, turtleneck-wearing, British rom com hero kind of a name to me. Think [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_u]Firth[/name_u] in [name_u]Love[/name_u] Actually. I like it!

2 Likes

I really like it! [name_f]My[/name_f] good friend growing up is having a baby boy and using [name_m]Grant[/name_m] also. It’s manly but will be cute on a little boy.

2 Likes

Very strong & outdoorsy! I think they flow very well together.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Grant[/name_m] !!!

1 Like