Thoughts on this name?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

What do you think of the name [name_f]Miley[/name_f]?
[name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]?

We have an Isabelle… i want something a little different this time round but does it go? Help!’

1 Like

[name_f]Miley[/name_f] is lovely! She’s really sweet, and familiar but not too common, which is a nice bonus. [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is a tad bit cutesy but I think it still works.

Fun, modern, spunky, and cute. [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] tied to the singer, but not in an unusable way.

It’s definitely a cute name. It does strike me as a very different style from [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], but if that’s what you’re going for, you’ve achieved it.

@somemelodioussonnet is correct I think. While the name [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] goes for a very outdoorsy style, [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is a more indoor style. Like the opposite connection!

i really like miley! i am not a fan of bloom and to me it doesn’t amazing with miley, but if you like it, go for it! isabelle and miley are very different and like pp’s have said, if thats what you want it is perfect. especially if you call isabelle ‘issy/izzy’ which i think goes well with miley.

It’s not my cup of tea. For me it’s way too tied to [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], and while I don’t think she’s necessarily a bad association, I, personally, would feel uncomfortable if people assumed I named my daughter after her. I think [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is a much more timeless name.

[name_f]Miley[/name_f] is sharp but sweet! It might get [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] comments sometimes, but it’s a stylish choice

[name_f]Miley[/name_f] is a sweet name, but ties a lot to [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] to me. Otherwise if you don’t mind [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] comments, [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is an amazing combo.

[name_f]Miley[/name_f] is pretty! I think it has a nice sound and nice look to it.

I do have a really strong thought of [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] when hearing [name_f]Miley[/name_f] though. Whether that’s good or bad depends on how you feel about her, but you might hear a lot of “oh like [name_f]Miley[/name_f] Cyrus”?

It’s not my thing at all. I agree with others about the [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] thing and regardless of how you feel about her I think it would get annoying for both you and the child. [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] though :blush:

[name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is so adorable! I love it!

[name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] sounds so happy, colorful, floral, melodic, and energetic. It is delicate but also very charismatic.
I adore that the origin of [name_f]Miley[/name_f] Cyrus’ name was the sweet nickname Smiley, which was shortened to [name_f]Miley[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Miley[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] work well together. Both feel modern, gentle and feminine.