Thoughts on two middle names in 2020

I have two middles and all of my names are pretty long but it’s never been a problem! It’s a mouthful to say the full name but that rarely happens, and it’s only once or twice I’ve not had enough room to put the full thing on a form and it’s not a big deal. They’re both honour names and I’m glad my parents didn’t have to choose between which ones to use. I think it’s just a matter of preference whether you mind or not, but I don’t think it’s ott since middles don’t even come up that much and when they do it’s just fun to have 2 haha

I think it’s deeply personal and there is no right or wrong answer to this.

I have two middle names and sometimes the second one gets dropped in forms and applications and such, which isn’t a big deal.

I also feel that it makes my whole name more unique and more my own.
I’m not named after anyone, my parents just liked a bunch of names haha.

I wonder if I’ll give my children two middle names one day. Perhaps if the name really flows and I love it or if it means a lot to me, but I’m not making any staunch plans to carry on the tradition.

I know a few people with double middle names! I’m not sure about legal documents but I know it can work. Especially if the names are important/meaningful to you!