Thoughts? *update*

Please bare with me as I’m STILL waiting for my lazy fiance to go through the suggestions from my last post. Keep an eye out for an update somewhere on the thread for the names he likes.

Delilah Esmerée Collins?
Jeida Esmerée Collins?
Jeida Violet Reyelle Collins?
Gwendalyn Elizabeth Collins?
Gwendalyn Ivy Collins?
Mallory Juliette Collins? (open to middle name suggestions)
Jeplyn Sierra Collins? (Spelling for Jeplyn is set)
Heidi Emerald Collins?

All spellings are the way we like them, please don’t change them. Thanks!

From my last post, the suggestions he liked are…
Maya
Nia
Emerald (I like it too)
Madison (Our hometown so we love it as a middle name)
Maeve
Scarlett
Dahlia (I like it too)
Felicity
Autumn
Willow
Adelaide (I like it too)
Delaney (I like it too)
Freya
Maisie
Anaïs

using the list here, my favorites are:

delilah esmerée collins
gwendalyn ivy collins
mallory juliette collins
mallory jaine collins
mallory jeida collins

1 Like

My favorites are Delilah Esmerée and Heidi Emerald!

2 Likes

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Esmerée and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] are my favorites! :two_hearts: [name_f]Gwendalyn[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is beautiful too.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Gwendalyn[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendalyn[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and (my top pick for you) [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]. :blush:

Much love and I hope this helps!

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] is a stunning name choice. [name_f]My[/name_f] second vote is Jeida [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. While I like Jeida [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Reyelle, I’m not a personal fan of two middle names due to complications with paperwork as the baby gets older. Congratulations!

1 Like

I have 2 middle names, I always just use my initials and if they ask, I tell them the names.

1 Like

[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Esmerée sound/look the best to me.

1 Like

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Esmerée and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] are my favourites! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I reallt like
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Esmerée [name_u]Collins[/name_u] - mystical and ethereal but wearable

[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] - love the sounds and vibe.

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] - adore this. Rough and tumble but fresh and sweet

From your list, I’d also suggest

[name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_u]Sierra[/name_u]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] Jeplyn
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience! Is that how it looks on your credit card too? What did you do for testing in school when you had to fill out those standardized forms? I’m asking because if I can get away with giving my babies two middles without complicating their lives, then I just might :grin:

[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t have a credit card because they are pointless to me. [name_f]My[/name_f] debit card on the other hand only had [name_f]Kalista[/name_f] R. B-----. I never had a problem with it in school either. They always had my full name [name_f]Kalista[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] G----- B----- on the tests, even when I was doing online schooling for my GED. I keep my birth certificate and social security card on me at all time to provide proof of name to avoid issues like that.