Thoughts Welcome

Had a long travel day today so got bored & played with some of my combos & added some new ones. Any thoughts or even switch arounds welcome :blush:

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Ares[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Chase[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jericho[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Talon[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] Trua
[name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_m]Brett[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_m]Antonio[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is my favourite! A switch around I like is [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]. I don’t usually like the name [name_m]Chase[/name_m] but I think [name_m]Chase[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] has a great spark to it.

1 Like

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] is really appealing, off to that to my ‘Nathaniel MN collection’ :joy::heart:

I’m not overly a fan of names like [name_m]Chase[/name_m] - with the exception of my fave GP [name_m]Ryder[/name_m] - but for some reason I just can’t shake [name_m]Chase[/name_m]. I’m loving it paired with [name_m]Antonio[/name_m], there’s just something about the combo but that really works to me & makes [name_m]Chase[/name_m] sound less ‘trendy’ IMO :woman_shrugging:t2:

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Ares[/name_m] → balanced and interesting - I like the grandeur and grounded feel of [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] with mystical [name_m]Ares[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] → handsome and cool
[name_m]Chase[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] → sporty and charming
[name_m]Jericho[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m] → sharp, stylish and breezily cool
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Talon[/name_m] → love [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], but I find [name_m]Talon[/name_m] a bit harsh and the T’s blend a bit into each other?
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] Trua → [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is warm and cosy with an outdoorsy vibe too. Trua is intriguing - never come across it before. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] Trua sounds cool
[name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] → cowboy vibes and cool clunkiness
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] → love the balance and preppy vibe - it does remind me of a video game - though I think that’s probably just me
[name_m]Brett[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] → sharp and distinctive with gentleness too
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] → charming and breezy but solid too
[name_m]Antonio[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m] → love this - surfer vibes and full of charm!

If I could make some switches:

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] / [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] / [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Talon[/name_m] / [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]

1 Like

I came across Trua about 12 years ago, it was the name of an orca… It keeps going back & forth between being usable & a GP to me :see_no_evil:

Adore Beckett Hayes. Beckett Romeo was my original combo which I think I’ll be going back too. I’m loving Dominic being paired with Talon & Nelson Malachi is seriously appealing! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Ares[/name_m] - LOVE [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]! [name_m]Ares[/name_m] isn’t usually my thing but the combo works very well.
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] - LOVE [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] nn [name_m]Dom[/name_m], and [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] feels so southern gentleman, I like him a lot. But for some reason the combo itself doesn’t do much for me? I wish it did, it should be right up my alley.
[name_m]Chase[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] - I find [name_m]Chase[/name_m] likable but I don’t think I’d use him - and I like Antony/Anton more than [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] myself. The combo flows great though.
[name_m]Jericho[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m] - [name_m]Jericho[/name_m] is so cool, I love him. [name_m]Benson[/name_m] doesn’t do much for me here but the combo flows really nicely!
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Talon[/name_m] - like it more than I thought I would; love [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] nn [name_m]Beck[/name_m].
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] Trua - prefer [name_m]Westley[/name_m] or [name_m]West[/name_m] to [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], and I’m not familiar with Trua, but the combo flows well.
[name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] - I think I would prefer [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m], but it is a nice combo of names!
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is really cool. [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] feels dated to me but the combo flows well! I do like [name_m]Apollos[/name_m] more than [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], personally, though.
[name_m]Brett[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] - LOVE [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], would prefer [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] or [name_f]Bryn[/name_f] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] myself though.
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] - neither name does much for me, sorry!
[name_m]Antonio[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m] - oh I adore [name_m]Reef[/name_m]! [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] has been on my radar for years. Again, not the hugest [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] fan, but would’ve been giddy over [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m]. [name_m]Read[/name_m] a novel with a [name_m]Reef[/name_m] in it years ago and I’ve been in love with [name_m]Reef[/name_m] ever since!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your combos are [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Ares[/name_m] & I think [name_m]Jericho[/name_m] [name_m]Benson[/name_m], although I am a big fan of a lot of these names, especially [name_m]Reef[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], and Dominic/Hayes.

Good luck!