Thoughts

on the name [name]Malcolm[/name]…

I love it! I think it’s really handsome!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Malcom[/name]! I know one who is about 16 years old. I like that it’s not a common name, but it’s still familar. I think it’s cool.

One of my favorites. My only worry was that it would be considered an “[name]African[/name] American” name due to [name]Malcolm[/name] X.

[name]Don[/name]'t like it at all.

I think [name]Malcolm[/name] is a great name, it’s just not my cup of tea. I think of [name]Malcolm[/name] X too and [name]Malcolm[/name] in the Middle (thanks, day time T.V) plus I have a middle aged relative named [name]Malcolm[/name] so it seems kind of dated to me.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name]! It’s on our very short list (only two). I picture a handsome, quirky Scottish or English little boy. I do wonder sometimes about the [name]Malcolm[/name] X association but my love for the name outweighs that.

Best of luck!
[name]Tara[/name]

My Uncle’s name is [name]Malcolm[/name] so I just think of my Uncle :slight_smile: He’s in his 50’s.

I love [name]Malcolm[/name], its so handsome yet uncommon and familiar at the same time.

When I was younger a knew a fabulous older boy that I just adored and looked up to named [name]Malcolm[/name], so i think of him and his association makes me like it even more !