Three Babies Born Today!!!

My eldest sister [name]Mel[/name] (short for [name]Melinda[/name]) gave birth to identical twin girls:
*[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Helene[/name]
*[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
10 am this morning in Seattle [name]Washington[/name]! I wish I could have been there but I am so excited for her! They are all healthy and happy and now I have another person I can discuss names with! (we didn’t want any name stealing so we kept both our lists private!)

One of my childhood friends just gave birth to a baby girl 2 hours ago and named her:
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] M.
Not in love with the name but I am sure she is a beautiful little girl. She joins her elder brother
[name]Matthew[/name] [name]Mitchel[/name]

Such a great way to end 2010!

Wow, congrats to you on becoming an aunt! If these couples didn’t celebrate New Years [name]Eve[/name] in a big way before these blessed events, they sure have reason to party now! And no one will forgot these birthdays! What a great way to ring in the New Year! Best wishes to you and yours and [name]Happy[/name] New Year!!!

Can you believe this- I also had THREE friends give birth on [name]NYE[/name]. I’ve always wanted a New Year baby, so I’m jealous :slight_smile:
My friends’ babes (all boys)
[name]Nolan[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Colt[/name] [name]Justice[/name] :shock:
[name]Atticus[/name] [name]William[/name]

I also had two friends give birth [name]NYE[/name].
[name]Bethan[/name] S. and [name]Harry[/name] T.
Not sure of their middle names yet.