time waits for no name

Ok, I am doing a repost. so far: twin boys; [name]Julius[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] T. and…
Isen [name]Ryker[/name] (only if I want to live alone), Isen Chiron, Isen (something else), (something) Chiron. I have untill the 22nd to name these boys or the city will impose a “statutory fine.” A name that starts with A and goes with Chiron. I also thought Isen [name]Oz[/name] was nice. They are Jewish boys so that works too. Isen [name]Robbins[/name] is a movie director in the US and the only person that I have ever seen with this name. Chiron’s meaning is here “Chiron - Wikipedia”. He is the bigger and rounder of the two. And some pictures if you were so inclined. Oh Boys | Flickr

Thanks again
Dad

[name]Julius[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is a gorgeous name. I don’t understand why you changed your naming style so dramatically for your other twin.

I have to say naming a child [name]Oz[/name] is not kind, on the other hand if you named him [name]Oscar[/name] it would be excellent.

[name]Julius[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name]. [name]Oscar[/name]'s nn could be [name]Oz[/name] and that would be okay.

[name]Hi[/name] Celery! What beautiful baby boys!!! :slight_smile: You must be so proud!
I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Julius[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] so much, and am wondering if you’d like [name]Julius[/name]’ brother to have a name with a similar style? I can understand the appeal of Isen, but it’s very different from [name]Julius[/name] and [name]Alexander[/name], as is Chiron.

Names I can see with [name]Julius[/name]:

[name]Arthur[/name] Chiron
[name]Augustin[/name]/[name]August[/name] (but not with Chiron)
[name]Abraham[/name] Chiron (the endings are similar, but I still think its works)
[name]Arlo[/name] Chiron (I can better see the others with [name]Julius[/name], though)
[name]Asher[/name] (not the best with Chiron, though)
[name]Alaric[/name] (but not with Chiron)
[name]Barnaby[/name] Chiron (nn [name]Abe[/name])
[name]Charles[/name] Chiron (Chiron has a hard K sound, right?)
[name]Dashiell[/name] Chiron
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] Isen
[name]Elliot[/name] Chiron
[name]Evander[/name] Chiron
[name]Felix[/name] (not with Isen or Chiron, though)
[name]Frederick[/name] Isen
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] Chiron
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name] (has [name]Julius[/name]’ oo sound, though)
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name] Chiron
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] Chiron (but not if your last name has two syllables)
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] Chiron/Isen
[name]Oliver[/name] Chiron
[name]Oscar[/name] (you could call him [name]Oz[/name] as a nickname)
[name]Raphael[/name] Chiron
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] Chiron
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]

Not all of the above work with Chiron in the middle, so I apologize!

Middles for Isen:

Isen [name]Gabriel[/name]
Isen [name]Oliver[/name]
Isen [name]Emmanuel[/name]

Good luck and congratulations! :slight_smile:

Thanks [name]Rollo[/name]

In Hebrew [name]Oz[/name] means strength. Isen means iron in [name]German[/name]. They go perfect together. What a way to bring two cultures together. I digress. My wife picked the other boy’s names. That is why there is such a difference in style. I like the connotations associated with Chiron. I would like an “A” name that goes well with Chiron as a mn. [name]Aaron[/name] Chiron, but I don’t like [name]Aaron[/name] as a name.

We may have been posting at the same time, but I listed some A names above that may appeal to you.

Take care!

I am very proud [name]Jill[/name]; thank you.
And thanks for your input as well. I do like a flowing name, but I also need the names to have some meanings that go together. That is why Isen Chiron do not fit. It is not their flow that is the problem; it is their different meanings. I could handle a bad flow if the two names had good connections.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Alistair[/name] Chiron? The meanings match up really well (it means ‘defending warrior’), and I think [name]Alistair[/name] would sound nice with [name]Julius[/name]. Only thing is it is a Scottish variation of [name]Alexander[/name].

Other possibilities:
[name]Alvis[/name] (means “all wise”)
Albus (bright)
[name]Aleric[/name] (“ruler of all”)
[name]Akiva[/name] (was a prominent 1st-century Jewish sage)
[name]Amadeus[/name] (“love of God”)
[name]Ambrose[/name] (immortal)
[name]Angelo[/name]
Arminius (“whole, universal”)
[name]Arthur[/name]

I like [name]Ambrose[/name] Chiron. It flows nicely AND the meanings mesh, as Chiron was immortal before he sacrificed himself, and then was made immortal again by being placed in the sky.

[name]Hi[/name] Celery

I have been doing a little research into Hebrew boy names and discovered there are some from the Modern [name]Era[/name] ([name]Oz[/name] is one) and the Biblical era. I have tried to put together a few names with special meanings for you. I love the meaning of [name]Oz[/name].

(I am an Aussie from [name]Oz[/name] btw)

There were only a couple of Hebrew A names that I thought may suit you.

1.[name]Adlai[/name] meaning Refuge of God, My witness, my ornament
2.[name]Adon[/name]/[name]Aden[/name] meaning [name]Lord[/name]

Some combos where I researched the meanings for you.

Firstly [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Oz[/name], meaning Peaceful strength.
[name]Solomon[/name] means Peaceful and [name]Oz[/name] means strength, courage, valor

I love [name]Julius[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name] as a sibset, twinset, brothers, they match beautifully.

and more suggestions

[name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Oz[/name], Wise strength

[name]Thomas[/name] Zephan, meaning Twin treasured by God
[name]Thomas[/name] means twin and Zephan treasured by God, isn’t that a lovely meaning?

I have seen Chiron spelt as Cairon and I like this spelling as it is more phonetic (for me).

[name]Theodor[/name] Cairon, [name]Theodor[/name] [name]Herzl[/name] founder of Zionism

Ronen Hebrew name meaning song is also used in the U.S. in the form of [name]Cameron[/name], [name]Aaron[/name], [name]Ronald[/name].

Ronen [name]Solomon[/name], meaning Peaceful song

[name]Gideon[/name] Harrod, meaning Heroic mighty warrior

[name]Zachariah[/name] meaning Remembered by Yahweh

[name]Ethan[/name] means strength

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] same meaning as [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Oz[/name]

[name]Timon[/name] [name]Oz[/name], Honorable strength, [name]Timon[/name] means honorable.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Zachariah[/name], means [name]Happy[/name] and remembered by God but it would have to be [name]Asher[/name] [name]Zachary[/name] for flow

[name]Simeon[/name] [name]Barak[/name], not sure of [name]Simeon[/name], [name]Barak[/name], lightning, thunder ie strength (of nature)

[name]Seth[/name] means anointed

[name]Emmanuel[/name] [name]Oz[/name]

Some good meanings here

esp

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name] [name]Oz[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] Zephan

[name]Julius[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Julius[/name] and [name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Julius[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name]

Best wishes hope I may have helped a little

more

Cairon [name]Asher[/name] nn [name]Kai[/name] sibset Cairon and [name]Julius[/name]

[name]Arnold[/name]
Averett/[name]Everett[/name] (strong, brave)
[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Ivan[/name]
[name]Allard[/name] (Brave)
[name]Baret[/name] (brave bear)
[name]Alan[/name]/[name]Allen[/name]
[name]Amos[/name]
[name]Alvin[/name]
[name]Andre[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]

I happen to really like [name]Oz[/name] as a nickname btw. I think it’s nice.

After reading these posts, my vote is for [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Oz[/name]!

[name]Hi[/name] Celery

I have been waiting for your feedback, how are things going, have you made a final decision?

Best wishes